Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to Avalon/Axis tonight?

prplhz

:moon: my ass will be there, actually so will the rest of me. Well you get the picture.

I am up for whatever, I will probably be there earlier. Ummm name a place, name a time. :bounce

Drinks before?

Avalon is going to have the set-up on the stage again

I'm going! (For real this time Drew :tongue: ) We've got reservations in the south end for 7:30... so I'm figuring we'll be at Avalon somewhat early unless we stop somewhere else for a drink after dinner.

Meeting up... hmmmm, not sure. I don't think it'll be that crowded there tonight, but then again, you never know. Would you want to meet-up in Axis or Avalon? You guys set a time/place and I'll see you there.

Originally posted by kaydup

Hey do you know that it is gay pride weekend here, so nyis4meat and I don't think Rise is an option. What do you Think Jess??

Hey e-mail me Drew, I am up for drinks before hand. I think NY had plans but is going to meet us there, but I am definitely up for a few before hand.

And as for Rise I don't mind going, I mean it is probably going to be crowded but I would be up for hitting it up for a bit. I don't know what Brian's plans are but I would be up for it if someone else is.

Jessica

Axis, bartender in the corner?? She makes a good drink!

Yeah, my friends and I are going to Tremont 647 for dinner beforehand, so I don't think I'll be able to make a pre-gaming pit stop.

"Razor" is playing at Rise, it's Gay Pride week, and there's no way I'm paying $20 to get in (After an expensive dinner + Avalon). Plus it'll be crowded as hell and I doubt I'd be able to get all of my friends in. Not a big deal though, maybe I'll be able to throw together a little afterparty... :idea:

Then again, I may be driving down to Jersey at 8 am on Saturday... man, this weekend is the crap shoot of all crap shoots!

Axis bartender in the corner it is! She's my favorite bartender in all of Boston... I hope she remembers me, I haven't seen been to Axis in a month or so, but last time I was there she was making me THE biggest/strongest Jack & Cokes I've ever had out!

Jack, it'll be me and you again tonight buddy... be ready! :pint:

I would be SO down for this... except for the fact that one of my roomates will be home, so that would kind of kill everything.

I'm thinking about trying to set-up something after-hours after PVD this Thursday. My friend Tony DJs (trance mostly) and said he'd want to set up his decks. Man, I wish I had a bigger place, that'd be a hell of a fun time :(

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah that would be cool. So I am guessing that you wont be making it to work next Fri, if you are having afterhours after PVD

That's still up for debate. I'm most likely taking this Friday off (if I can get it). I'm not really all that sure, so who knows :confused:

Are you going to PVD? After his last show I don't think I could miss it.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Axis bartender in the corner it is! She's my favorite bartender in all of Boston... I hope she remembers me, I haven't seen been to Axis in a month or so, but last time I was there she was making me THE biggest/strongest Jack & Cokes I've ever had out!

Jack, it'll be me and you again tonight buddy... be ready! :pint:

hey brian... you're getting me my drinks, k? i never have good drinks when at axis or avalon!

Originally posted by a1wave

pvd is on thursday night... i think :rolleyes:

Don't you roll your eyes at me:laugh: I meant Fri because Mr. Nymeatbag was talking about having afterhours after PVD on Thurs night. hence making getting up for work Fri tough;)

Originally posted by a1wave

hey brian... you're getting me my drinks, k? i never have good drinks when at axis or avalon!

Sure thing Katie. That bartender remembered me and Jackie and we talked to her for a while on Friday night. She was pretty cool and the drinks were excellent as always (maybe a little too excellent! ;) )

Who's ready for PVD?!?! (I'm not a PVD nut, but after his last show here, I'm really excited for Thursday. Hmmm... now I've just got to get Friday off from work....)