Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my weekly FU goes out to people who are insensitive, to the people who think nothing about themselves and their selfish ways. it goes out to liars and to pig-headed people. also to people who are just to pride stricken to ever admit that they are wrong and even when they do finally admit, FU for still not choosing to do anything about it !!!

:bigfinge:

p.s. i LOVE mangos, that is so funny cause that always happens to me too

Originally posted by barbiegirl

my weekly FU goes out to people who are insensitive, to the people who think nothing about themselves and their selfish ways. it goes out to liars and to pig-headed people. also to people who are just to pride stricken to ever admit that they are wrong and even when they do finally admit, FU for still not choosing to do anything about it !!!

:bigfinge:

p.s. i LOVE mangos, that is so funny cause that always happens to me too

I swear it looks so funny. I wish there was a way I could scan my teeth and show you . :laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

So are you going to the shore this weekend?

i might go to the surf club sunday - but i'm not sure yet

tommorow i am going to the portugese festival in newark, GREAT food and AWESOME sangria !!!

how about you ?

FU to this whole day and every single person that is around me....I don't want to do any work so stop coming over and putting shit on my desk. SHIT let me be....I just want to post on CP all day without any fucking interruptions and get paid for it. Is that too much to ask?? DAMN!! :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

FU to this whole day and every single person that is around me....I don't want to do any work so stop coming over and putting shit on my desk. SHIT let me be....I just want to post on CP all day without any fucking interruptions and get paid for it. Is that too much to ask?? DAMN!! :D :D

I am a total slacker today too

Can you belive I still cant get these strings out of my teeth!!! ps. tell piro to read his PM's and forward the message I sent him to you. Its a hookup for sandbar for you's tonight

Barbie I will be at djais or sandbar and then sleezide the rest of the weekend.

I am a total slacker today too

Can you belive I still cant get these strings out of my teeth!!! ps. tell piro to read his PM's and forward the message I sent him to you. Its a hookup for sandbar for you's tonight

Barbie I will be at djais or sandbar and then sleezide the rest of the weekend.

Thanks bebe....so you're thinking about sandbar tonight?

P.S. what is this I heard about you on a diet....you're joking right??? :tongue:

Lol.... :laugh:

Lol.... :laugh: Don't you hate when people actually make you work???

Lol.... :laugh: Don't you hate when people actually make you work???

Thanks bebe....so you're thinking about sandbar tonight?

P.S. what is this I heard about you on a diet....you're joking right??? :tongue:

YEAH !!Gained alot of weight with this whole breakup thing. So now its time to get on my feet and pull my gutt and butt together.

I tried on a pair of Knicker pants I have from last summer and The fit so tight it looked like I had a hungry butt:bootysha: That liked to eat pants!!!!!!

If Michelle changes her mind I will go up that is just a small chance . Im going to call you when I get out of this joint today. I found are new anthem . You are under Contract obligations to fly through crowds, trample people and stop what you are doing to find me for this song..

Its my b-day the 30th you should stop by surf that sunday if you cant. roka raggy <-- in a scooby doo voice:laugh:

YEAH !!Gained alot of weight with this whole breakup thing. So now its time to get on my feet and pull my gutt and butt together.

I tried on a pair of Knicker pants I have from last summer and The fit so tight it looked like I had a hungry butt:bootysha: That liked to eat pants!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:....hungry butt!! I love it...

If Michelle changes her mind I will go up that is just a small chance . Im going to call you when I get out of this joint today. I found are new anthem . You are under Contract obligations to fly through crowds, trample people and stop what you are doing to find me for this song..

Its my b-day the 30th you should stop by surf that sunday if you cant. roka raggy <-- in a scooby doo voice:laugh:

Which song am I obligated to run people over for?? :confused: You didn't say...

I will come to surf for your b-day!!!! roka raggy!!! :laugh:

Definitely call me tonight..let me know what your doing...you have my home # right??

:laugh: :laugh:....hungry butt!! I love it...

Which song am I obligated to run people over for?? :confused: You didn't say...

I will come to surf for your b-day!!!! roka raggy!!! :laugh:

Definitely call me tonight..let me know what your doing...you have my home # right??

YIP I got it. If you dont like it we can change it. Its that Tripping song by Oris Jay.

Not the " They say Im trippin" song the other trippin.:laugh:

THIS HAS BEEN A GREAT WEEK. . .BUT I STILL CAN DIG UP A COUPLE OF FU....

#1. :bigfinge: To Certain people (you know who you are) who dont like my opinion!!

#2. to pipdaddy for not telling me he had a Motorcycle, if I knew I would kicked your ass. . .;) I'M REALLY GLAD YOUR OK!!