Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hotcheme

AVB at Glow

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by hotcheme

Is anyone going to see AVB at Glow tommorrow or is everyone going to Starscape?

I will be there with some others from the NY area.

definitely not, probably mark farina. I don't feel like getting gropped by a nazi just to get in that dump to hear avb......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AvB is only 2nd to PvD ... so i dragged my ass down here just to hear him spin... after he cancelled 2 shows in a row in NYC

but whats with the negative attitude about glow?...i've been there once befor for Tiesto and had a blast.....dont remember how the door was..i think it was ok since i got there early...and advice about that place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

i think most are going to Starscape a few others going to Mark Farina and few others staying home and watching paint dry

So what did you do last night Senior Vic? You were the one that told me I HAD to go to Starscape and your punk ass didn't even make it out there. Tsk Tsk mother bitch!!

See if I ever let you talk me into something else again, whats that? Anthony Pappa and S&P this friday, NOPE, NOT GOING!! Well ok if you insist. But you are buying me a vodka! No you say!! Well, then, you have to refil my water bottle for me. and thats that!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you all had fun at Starscape. It was my first time seeing Armin and he spun an insane set. There is no way I would have had a night like that anywhere else. There were about 10 of us down from NY and we had a great night.

But I don't know what the big deal is about security ot Glow. They hardly touched me like at Exit where you get violated at the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope you all had fun at Starscape. It was my first time seeing Armin and he spun an insane set. There is no way I would have had a night like that anywhere else. There were about 10 of us down from NY and we had a great night.

But I don't know what the big deal is about security ot Glow. They hardly touched me like at Exit where you get violated at the door.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

So what did you do last night Senior Vic? You were the one that told me I HAD to go to Starscape and your punk ass didn't even make it out there. Tsk Tsk mother bitch!!

Just wanted to say this one more time!!!!

yeah, I just didnt feel like going this year, id ont know why, but I wasnt psyched up or anything for it, so I just decided to stay in. Went to freinds home party for while (basically the time it took me to have dinner and down a couple of beers) and then came back home and watched the 3 overtimes of the Detroit-Carolina game, went to sleep for 2 hours, woke up and saw the Mexico-Ecuador match until 4:30, and went back to sleep...but next week it is on, I will be back in full vengance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

I hope you all had fun at Starscape. It was my first time seeing Armin and he spun an insane set. There is no way I would have had a night like that anywhere else. There were about 10 of us down from NY and we had a great night.

But I don't know what the big deal is about security ot Glow. They hardly touched me like at Exit where you get violated at the door.

well it sjust that a while back we used to go to Glow quite a bit. guest lists were always thrown out the window, on busy nights, they would make you wait an insane amount of time outside, many a times the door staff was rude, so in general its been some time since any of us have gone to Glow. There were teh AvB cancellations, Kimball Collins also cancelled once, Acosta was FUBAR while spinning...

But glad to hear you had a good time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by vicman

well it sjust that a while back we used to go to Glow quite a bit. guest lists were always thrown out the window, on busy nights, they would make you wait an insane amount of time outside, many a times the door staff was rude, so in general its been some time since any of us have gone to Glow. There were teh AvB cancellations, Kimball Collins also cancelled once, Acosta was FUBAR while spinning...

But glad to hear you had a good time.

i understand what you are saying. that is exactly how i feel about exit. but i go there anyway because they keep getting good talent. hopefully that will change soon.

if it hadn't been avb, i probably would have gone to starscape too. but it was nice to see him pressing his renewed visa against the glass of the dj booth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hotcheme

if it hadn't been avb, i probably would have gone to starscape too. but it was nice to see him pressing his renewed visa against the glass of the dj booth.

:laugh: :laugh:

he actually did that?

well I guess sometime soon when he's back in DC I'll go see him. Alot of people have told me good things about AvB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by therunner

See if I ever let you talk me into something else again, whats that? Anthony Pappa and S&P this friday, NOPE, NOT GOING!! Well ok if you insist. But you are buying me a vodka! No you say!! Well, then, you have to refil my water bottle for me. and thats that!!!

your on, free water for you next friday:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×