Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T At Boo 7????

Danny Just told his fans that he is in negotiations for a "Be Yourself Tent" at an event on randall's island on OCT 12th?

Will Danny Spin at BOO 7???

Knowing the Stuck on Earth Crew, they will probably find a way to mess it up!

Originally posted by fwilso01

Danny Just told his fans that he is in negotiations for a "Be Yourself Tent" at an event on randall's island on OCT 12th?

Will Danny Spin at BOO 7???

Knowing the Stuck on Earth Crew, they will probably find a way to mess it up!

whoooooooooo hooooooooooooo :clap::bounce::clap:

Well it's about time that DT finally starts educating the ever striving "wonderful" US RAVE scene. I always felt he should have done this shit a years ago. :aright:

Actually If I'm not mistaken I think a few years ago he did a 12 hour set at a rave type festival in New Orleans.

Also years ago when 6 Hubert Street was predomently a ravers hangout, promoters theren wanted him to play. However due to contracts he could not play outside of the residencies in nyc.

I sure hope Stuck on Earth doesn't drop the ball on this one.

If this is true looks like I may be returning back to my roots.

Now hopefully he won't play "Safe from Harm" LOL :laugh:

Happy Days maybe here again in the left

Ultra Rave boy,

Ralph

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

about 2-3 weeks ago, someone started a thread called "Be Yourself At....." and various people responded by naming arc, vinyl etc. I simply responded "---" "#" funny, no one caught on.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

u guys seriously need to stop hatin on SOE..all they do is bring in fuckin ill talent and great events..yeh ...things get screwy sometimes..but i doubt it was the critics who were out @ randalls island the night before boo6 chasin the fuckin tents that blew away and putting up lighting in the rain......so honestly....kill the hate...because these guys r bringing in MOTHERFUCKIN RABBIT IN THE MOON...