Clubplanet Nightlife Community

long relationships -- fresh sex

Guest human

Guest human

here is a question for the people out there who are/have been in a relationship for atleast 1 1/2 - 2 years and who live together.

how do you keep your sex interest in eachother high after so much time together and especially after you have becoome almost like sis and bro?

well the prob is letting it become like sis and bro. . .and not lovers!

You living together doesnt mean that it should get boring. . .in fact there should be other ways to keep it interesting.

Suprise your mate by spontaneously telling them to lay on the bed. . .or better yet just go down on them haha. . .like in the kitchen or something.

Summer is here. . .take a vaca!! Get away from your everyday existance, even if only overnight. . .Once your there, do it on the beach. . .or in the room. . .the key is to not perform the same routine. . .and to keep it lustful, passionate, and new!!

;)

I have been with my girl for over 4 years now and i think its as good as ever... and clubkat is right, the day i look at my girlfriend and think of her as my sister (trying to get that image out of my head) i think i will be ill. I mean sure I love my sister and all, but... ok, i think i am going to leave that one alone.

Just try new things, experiment, take risks, make love on the roof of your apartment building under the stars (very fun by the way), just do new things... and don't ever take your partner for granted.

My 2 bits.

Originally posted by human

here is a question for the people out there who are/have been in a relationship for atleast 1 1/2 - 2 years and who live together.

how do you keep your sex interest in eachother high after so much time together and especially after you have becoome almost like sis and bro?

gross i never became like sis and bro with my girl... however in any event... i would suggest trying new things, maybe a lil dress up, maybe experiment with toys (if shes into that shit, im personally not but hey anything to save the relationship right?) variety is the spice of life... or however that cliche goes... but its what you have to do... stay away from the same old same old, licky licky then fucky fucky... repetition is the biggest murder in any relationship, and any aspect of it...

You definitely both need to have your own lives outside the relationship. Don't just get home from work every night and jump straight into bed. Sounds great, but it won't work. Believe me, I know! There's more to life! Go out with friends, do different things, enjoy!