Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Lounge

SPL was hot last night.

Even though the weather could of been alot better, me and all my friends still had a great time gettign hammered.. And dont worry about the VIP cards, its not the end of the world.

All in all, most of the people i spoke with in the club, loved the atmosphere and the classy/upscale crowd it brought!. Louis did a great job keeping the crowd moving also. :D I cant wait for next week! Hope to meet some CP people also!

as of right now. SPL is only open on thursday nights, due to the summer and the shore. Once the fall comes, we shoudl be planning parties on either friday or saturday nights. maybe both.. But since everyone is down teh shore on the weekend, it doesnt pay to open on a friday or sat.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Jerry,

Your review means absolutely nothing because you promote for the place. Let people who have no monetary involvement with South Park give their reviews.

Buc, my basement party was off the hook, great way to start the summer... See you soon!!! lmfao!!!!!!

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

as of right now. SPL is only open on thursday nights, due to the summer and the shore. Once the fall comes, we shoudl be planning parties on either friday or saturday nights. maybe both.. But since everyone is down teh shore on the weekend, it doesnt pay to open on a friday or sat.

Since when were you in charge of planning nights to throw a party from what I hear you are just a sub promoter you do not run the party....If you did run the party wouldnt your name be on the flyer....