Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Photo Posting

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by djchoopa

YOU'D HAVE TO BE AN ASSHOLE TO PUT YOUR PIC UP ON HERE

If you cant say something nice then dont say it at all.

Half the people know each other anyway.

This isnt matchmakers.com its about the CLUBS not the looks. Everyone is beautiful.Its hard enough to find each other in a club when your drunk and know who your looking for. So the idea was to help me out a little when Im out at the club and handicaped.

Ps. Instead of posting something negative say something nice your a newbie and you wouldnt want us to get the wrong impression. I will be expecting a formal apology for cutting up my thread idea via PM. Welcome aboard chalupa:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

If you cant say something nice then dont say it at all.

Half the people know each other anyway.

This isnt matchmakers.com its about the CLUBS not the looks. Everyone is beautiful.Its hard enough to find each other in a club when your drunk and know who your looking for. So the idea was to help me out a little when Im out at the club and handicaped.

Ps. Instead of posting something negative say something nice your a newbie and you wouldnt want us to get the wrong impression. I will be expecting a formal apology for cutting up my thread idea via PM. Welcome aboard chalupa:laugh:

Stardo I know Choopa he is a good friend of mine he may be a little uptight sometimes but overall he is a great guy he will be at TEMPTS in a couple weeks and we can all hang out at the back bar

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Stardo I know Choopa he is a good friend of mine he may be a little uptight sometimes but overall he is a great guy he will be at TEMPTS in a couple weeks and we can all hang out at the back bar

:laugh: I never seriously tell anyone off.

Enless someone has something to say about Richard Santana (I have a fatal attraction crush on him):tongue: Just kidding.

Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. ;) ;)

:laugh: I never seriously tell anyone off.

Enless someone has something to say about Richard Santana (I have a fatal attraction crush on him):tongue: Just kidding.

Any friend of yours is a friend of mine. ;) ;)

You see Choopa STARDO is a sweetheart dont fuck with her threads:D

Originally posted by piro8

Nice pics everyone!!! Hopefully, we'll see you guys at the shore soon.

I have to get my lazy ass up and scan the pictures I have of us at house party. I look trashed.

I will do it today and send

Well Well Well. Look who decided to join the Partay!!!

Mr. I only post for promotional reason!!!

Couldnt stay away from it could you the posting was calling you:laugh:

See I never knew who u were til I saw the pic. For all of u that think she is innocent. NOT. The girl is the DEVIL. Believe me I know. Get to know her.

About only posting promotional I try to do that because I dont want to get caught in the drama but this time I had to because you were getting way to many good reviews.

LOL.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

See I never knew who u were til I saw the pic. For all of u that think she is innocent. NOT. The girl is the DEVIL. Believe me I know. Get to know her.

About only posting promotional I try to do that because I dont want to get caught in the drama but this time I had to because you were getting way to many good reviews.

LOL.

Scared the world will find out about the treasure your divorcing:laugh:

Scared the world will find out about the treasure your divorcing:laugh:

Listen I got what I needed from you. I felt it was alright to throw you to the curb. LOL. Dont have such hard feelings you might find half the man I am one day.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Listen I got what I needed from you. I felt it was alright to throw you to the curb. LOL. Dont have such hard feelings you might find half the man I am one day.

Neva do you hear me Neva. I will stalk you till you return home to me and our 10 children who miss you.