Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Meetup/ Roxy Grand Re-Fucking-Opening

Originally posted by randall16

it was crazy that like 3 times they kiked us off the stage...WTF....and i didnt think the dancing was really that good..:( ...but overall...it was an awesome night..

yea I know me and Justin walked up their for 2 seconds so those 2 faced dancers could pelt people in the head with glow belts. I thought it was hilarious they were just chucking them into the crowd while unknowing juice balls were dancing a glow belt whips them upside the head:laugh:

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

I also concur...the only question is how do you pick em up without just strolling up and grindin ya cock in their ass? cause unfortunately (i guess) thats just not my style. :confused:

:laugh:

maybe u can get tastey to give you some lessons, he said all he asks for is drinks :idea:

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

I also concur...the only question is how do you pick em up without just strolling up and grindin ya cock in their ass? cause unfortunately (i guess) thats just not my style. :confused:

true kid i must agree i am not into that walken up and grinden a girl sh1t i mean if she does it to me fine but over all just eye contact and good wordz i mean i ussly bable bout like my self or how the place suks and girls uselly just nod LoL if u confuse them then they dont' have time to think your ugly or anoyen then when they least espect it just walk away if she follows yum if she don't move on to the next girl

Being from Baltimore, we didn't know what to expect, but it was amazing. The sound and lights blew us away. We r definitely planning to come visit NY again. Is it that crazy every weekend????

We hit off SF on Sat. night and I must say that I was even more impressed with it than the Roxy.

However, my heart still remains true to our beloved BUZZ DC. Have not seen a place that beats it yet!!!

Originally posted by merkie

Being from Baltimore, we didn't know what to expect, but it was amazing. The sound and lights blew us away. We r definitely planning to come visit NY again. Is it that crazy every weekend????

We hit off SF on Sat. night and I must say that I was even more impressed with it than the Roxy.

However, my heart still remains true to our beloved BUZZ DC. Have not seen a place that beats it yet!!!

deff agree girl sf is deff better then roxy but over all roxy wasn't bad i mean for the people who can't get into sf its a pretty decent spot but noting beats sf sats atleast in ny noting beats it

Originally posted by shook

true kid i must agree i am not into that walken up and grinden a girl sh1t i mean if she does it to me fine but over all just eye contact and good wordz i mean i ussly bable bout like my self or how the place suks and girls uselly just nod LoL if u confuse them then they dont' have time to think your ugly or anoyen then when they least espect it just walk away if she follows yum if she don't move on to the next girl

:laugh: s0unds l1ke a g00d plan t0 me... thats h0w 1 w0rk the men. t00 many 0ut there t0 dev0te t00 much t1me 1nt0 try1ng t0 have an enc0unter with any spec1f1c one.

Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: s0unds l1ke a g00d plan t0 me... thats h0w 1 w0rk the men. t00 many 0ut there t0 dev0te t00 much t1me 1nt0 try1ng t0 have an enc0unter with any spec1f1c one.

good girl thats wut i like to hear i mean onless a girl is that great looken who wants to fuk her more then once any ways and i really feel as if all girls should just have a few bf's i mean i tell my sis's that almost every day play a bunch of guys and dont' give up the ass LoL most men are dumb so u mys well see wut u can get with out forken over wut u have but over all a hot girl george says i want love but a basic girl she's only gonan last a nite or 2 any ways so y stress it