Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SIGN IN HERE if you were @ the meet up/Roxy!

Talk about a load of people, I dont think i missed bumpin into anyone last night.

Names, faces, sreen-names... its ALL a blur!

btw: I'm sure Dave got some *great* ;) pictures to upload for us.

So if you there last night SIGN IN, so you can be remembered.

And lets see, this is how the night began:

Me (had to get there early to get a spot) lol

Rachel1997 (all the way from Vegas!)

Dave (the one and only)

and Bogb ("plastered" as he says by 10pm) :)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i got to the restaurant at 7:30, and went to roxy after

i wish i could have gone to groovejet

Yea i deffinetly have to agree...the meetup was real nice, it was great to meet so many positive friendly people. BUT i guess all the stories i was told didn't prepare me for the overwhelming number of big titted dudes flexing at eachother through A/X shirts. finger: that kinda threw me for a lil loop cause when i've gone out dancing before it's always been more of a chill "raver" crowd. But nonetheless, i'm not gonna lie, it was still a good time...thanks to everyone imet (specially J, and the stage crew) for making my first night out a positive one...:D

Ughhh....just got out of bed. One too many blood-orange margaritas... Well, the shots of Patron didn't help either, nor did the vodka and cranberries I had at Roxy...

ughh... Photos will be up shortly...

Originally posted by DaVe

Ughhh....just got out of bed. One too many blood-orange margaritas... Well, the shots of Patron didn't help either, nor did the vodka and cranberries I had at Roxy...

ughh... Photos will be up shortly...

I am a YELLOW block.

:tongue:

Where did you dissapear to????

Originally posted by markizwhoiam

Yea i deffinetly have to agree...the meetup was real nice, it was great to meet so many positive friendly people. BUT i guess all the stories i was told didn't prepare me for the overwhelming number of big titted dudes flexing at eachother through A/X shirts. finger: that kinda threw me for a lil loop cause when i've gone out dancing before it's always been more of a chill "raver" crowd. But nonetheless, i'm not gonna lie, it was still a good time...thanks to everyone imet (specially J, and the stage crew) for making my first night out a positive one...:D

were u the guy w/ the red pantS?

Damn...going to meetups is like going to a family reunion!!!! As soon as I walked in the place it was all about the CP Love!!!!!

Of course all of the usual suspects made an appearance.....to the 2 newbies I met Adrienne and Markiswhoiam....nice to see you kids out and about.....AND...hope to see you with the CP crew more often!

~ps~ my margarita SUCKED!!!!!! Did I not make everyone in the room taste it?!??!!?!? OH well, overall Calle Neuve was cool, big THANKS to DAVE....our Host with the Most! ;)

As far as Groovejet goes....we had a good time...the place got a lil' crowded right after we got there...but as usual we claimed our spot and enjoyed LES....but really, they def need a bigger venue. Wish I could have made it to Roxy or Vinyl...but shit happens....:D

Originally posted by rachel1997

ouch!!! i'm hurt. so no, i wasn't. that was J, i was in a black shirt, and ummm grey pants. wow that really doesn't clear anythin up does it?

AH HA! i know...aside from that dude J, and Spragga, i was the only other not-white guy at the meetup. does that help?

ouch!!! i'm hurt. so no, i wasn't. that was J, i was in a black shirt, and ummm grey pants. wow that really doesn't clear anythin up does it?

AH HA! i know...aside from that dude J, and Spragga, i was the only other not-white guy at the meetup. does that help?

....I guess atomicapples must be white then

Originally posted by teklord310

BIG thanks do DaVe and everyone else who helped organize this meetup. It was a complete and total blast! At least we didn't get kicked out this time...

Here is a pic to represent a few happy ppl.

attachment.php?s=&postid=862760

HHAHAAHAA ATOMIC IS SMELLING HIS ARMPITS!

:)

does his name tag say spragga on it?

:laugh:

LOL!

I guess I'll have to wait for the pics! Did I put a name tag on you?

If you dont remember me from the meet up, im the shy short girl with the bud in her hands who actually looked scared of the camera in one of tecklord310's pics he posted. I was with the "Mel" hottie who is NOT my boyfriend. LOL! Unfortunately i didnt have the chance to meet many people from CP yet. However, those that came up to me and introduced themselves or at least smiled, thankx for taking the initiative to get to know me a bit more. Anyway, if you want the guy in the pic who is next to me.....have a look and let me know. Ill hook it up. Its 10 dollars for every date. 5 for me and 5 for him. hehe! anyway, i really enjoyed last night. It was nuts.

helene

dave thanx again for the meetup an no never found tony(*grumble*) but when i get my hands on him...........:2guns:john woo style

an yes i was at both i think i was the 4 person there at the meetup:confused:

Originally posted by rachel1997

yes that would be me how could u miss me?!?!!:tongue:

I was there...tired as all hell from Shelter and work, but couldn't miss it...,..the place was nice, I wonder how dinner there would be... Dave's frozen margaritas were yummy.... went on to Groovejet also nice, but over crowded..... hope everyone comes out for Homegrown on Tues... :)