Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxxxxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyyy

OMG, i dont know where to start. I LOVE what they did with the place, the dance floor is so much bigger not that i spent one minute on it since I was on the stage the whole night. Nice seeing everyone again, Roninmess, Mikey Buggs, Codica, LinaBina, Xtcgspot, Bebby, Jess(I dont know ur clubplanet name), Karch. Aside from me Busting my ass twise cause of Cuarvo I had a great Night. One thing though honestly I expected a little more from vicious.

Originally posted by nychunk

Aside from me Busting my ass twise cause of Cuarvo

LOL.. YOU are a MANIAC!! LOL.. had a lotta fun with ya (except when you picked me up off the ground and wouldn't put me down..) Nice meeting your crazy ass BTW. :D

P.S. I thought you weren't gonna tell anyone about busting your ass.. ;)

Originally posted by nychunk

OMG, i dont know where to start. I LOVE what they did with the place, the dance floor is so much bigger not that i spent one minute on it since I was on the stage the whole night. Nice seeing everyone again, Roninmess, Mikey Buggs, Codica, LinaBina, Xtcgspot, Bebby, Jess(I dont know ur clubplanet name), Karch. Aside from me Busting my ass twise cause of Cuarvo I had a great Night. One thing though honestly I expected a little more from vicious.

u were the 1 with the i luv ny shirt?

yup...the stage was deffinetly the place to be!!! only place to hide from the giant titted men:( it was great to meet all of you who were bummin around the stage that night. J, next time we hit the clubs u gotta show me some more lil liquid tricks and dance steps.

o and a complete non-sequitor... codica, i'm sorry about being so blunt, but you are stunningly beautiful!!hey, it had to be said ;)

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

so thats why u were running around screaming and molesting me. we at least i hope thats the reason.

:eek:

That fucking CRACKED ME UP!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :laugh: You should have seen your face.. you were just like: umm WTF IS GOING ON?!

LMAO. Good times.. :D

Originally posted by hitokiri24

did any1 of u catch the fight that almost happened between two girls? they were goin at before they got separated it was on the side of stage CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT!!!

~~~ i saw that their big juice head boyfriends had to separate them:laugh2:

Originally posted by hitokiri24

did any1 of u catch the fight that almost happened between two girls? they were goin at before they got separated it was on the side of stage CAT FIGHT CAT FIGHT!!!

yea i was there to witness that. i saw 2 other fights break out while i was walkin round the club too

btw, nychunk...great chillin with u pretty much all nite. bro, u crack me the fuck up. u prolly dont even remember how funny u were bein cuz u were wasted. but it was def a good time. 'specially when u fell off the platform. u were standin right next to me, i turn around and then turn back and ur on ur back on the floor. :laugh:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

NYCHUNK you have been added to the list that has fallen off the stage

1. Quoth

2. Nychunk

Anyone Else?:D

well, my boy ed fell and busted his ass tryin to get on the stage. i was standin next to robin when this happened and we both laughed our asses off. then i realized it was my retarded friend...so i helped him up. i still couldnt help but laugh at him though