Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The #1 Dj in the world!!!! Period!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Mauro Piccuto!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS TALKED INTO GOING And BOY I'M GLAD I DID, I'VE NEVER SEEN A DJ WORK THE CROWD LIKE HIM, HIS STYLE IS NOT MY STYLE BUT NOW IT IS.... HE WAS JUMPING AND PUMPING UP IN THE BOOTH, LOTS OF BUILD UPS AND LOTS OF GREAT MIXING... THEY HAD A CAMERA ON HIM AND DISPLAYED THE VIDEO ON A 10 FOOT SCREEN, YOU COULD SEE HIM WORKING ALL THE TRACKS, ALL VINYL NO CDS THE ENTIRE NIGHT, EVEYONE IN THE PLACE WAS FACING THE BOOTH AND JUST FIST PUMPING AND POINTING TOWARD HIM AND WHEN HE SLOWED IT DOWN THE CROWD GOT HYPED AND CHANTED HIS NAME AND THEN HE BUILT IT UP DROPPED THE HAMMER LIKE COLE TRICKLE, HIT THE LIQUID BLAST, CRANKED THE LIGHTS AND BAM!!!!!!!! THE PLACE WENT NUTS!!!! I'VE NEVER SEEN ENERGY LIKE THAT EVER. FORGET TEMPS,FORGET ALL THAT FAGGOT ASS DT CRAP, PICCUTO IS THE SAVIOR OF CLUB MUSIC AS WE KNOW IT.. FACT IS NYC / NJ AIN'T READY FOR HIM, I WAS WRONG ABOUT MUSIC AND NOW I'VE BEEN EDUCATED... NO ONE CAN TOUCH THIS GUYS STYLE AND ENERGY.... IF HE GOT BOOKED AT THE SHORE OR HAMPTONS, I'M AFRAID THE CROWDS WILL NOT GET IT, YOU NEED A SERIOUS SOUND SYSTEM FOR THIS GUY!!!!! SORRY RICHIE SANTANA, YOU'VE JUST MOVED TO MY #2 SLOT OF DJS.... BUT ITS A DISTANT SECOND..... IF PICCOUTO PLAYS, GO SEE HIM.... YOU'LL THANK ME!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Fianally Nick is expanding his selection of music.

:eek: :eek:

I'll admit, I've been educated...... it will be hard to go back to that regular crap, and the best thing about the entire night? I didn't reconize one freaking track and I was there for 7 hours!!!!!!!!!! I have no idea of any of the tracks he plays, which is great since I find my self analyzing the tracks and not enjoying them, but with this guy there is nothing to analyze since I have no clue what the hell he plays....

I guess he plays "underground" obscure tracks...

Big how you doing to mikedny, thanks for dragging me out and making me open my fucking ears....

picotto spun at twilo dec of 2000 opened up for jr. he was ridiculous nothing but hard trance and tech trance. dropped the horrorist which was funny to hear. heard jr come on for 30 mins and siad fuck it time to go to SF. i walk into SF and jp drops horrorist kind of funny someone must of told jp he played that. definately one of the best sets i heard.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thehype

I seen Picotto spin at Club Ra. He dominated that place. It would be nice to see him Spin at Xs or Surf Club

I called one of the guys at the shore at 4am and yelled at him to book him.... we will see.... any night of the week and he'd pack the place.... I would love to see him at temps, he'd reck the place..

hey wakeup, what exactly is MP's style. I'm not proficent in tech and trance, but it def wasn't trance last night, it was hard with a high bpm.... ps is there any sets I can download? thanks..

He made his name playing tech trance a few years ago but this last year he has been playing Techno.The techno he plays is a more commercial sound to the one which people like Hawtin,Leibing,Clarke play these are considered the "proper" techno dj's.

Where was he playin at? I saw him do a 71/2!!! hr set two weeks ago and he was unbelievable.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by starshaped

He made his name playing tech trance a few years ago but this last year he has been playing Techno.The techno he plays is a more commercial sound to the one which people like Hawtin,Leibing,Clarke play these are considered the "proper" techno dj's.

Where was he playin at? I saw him do a 71/2!!! hr set two weeks ago and he was unbelievable.

he was at space here in miami.... word is he will return in july....I can't wait....

Originally posted by saleen351

I called one of the guys at the shore at 4am and yelled at him to book him.... we will see.... any night of the week and he'd pack the place.... I would love to see him at temps, he'd reck the place..

hey wakeup, what exactly is MP's style. I'm not proficent in tech and trance, but it def wasn't trance last night, it was hard with a high bpm.... ps is there any sets I can download? thanks..

Mauro Picotto - Live At Gatecrasher 4-13-02.........Its on AG

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by antm28

Mauro Picotto - Live At Gatecrasher 4-13-02.........Its on AG

thanks bro, just downloaded it, sick set.... my new fav style:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

congrats!

i hope i get to see him at godskitchen

:eek:

WHAT? BIGPOP WITH A NICE COMMENT TOWARDS THE SALEEN?:eek: :eek:

BOY THIS BOARD IS GOING DOWNHILL NOW...

Originally posted by wakeup

best example of tech trance is tiesto "lethal industry" or picottos own track "awesome"

I don't think lethal industry is the best example.

It borders on tech trance, but i dunno if i would label it that.

Originally posted by legend38

I don't think lethal industry is the best example.

It borders on tech trance, but i dunno if i would label it that.

i meant on popularity wise or u can say fearsome bass also. i can n ame a ton of tech trance vinyl i have that most people never heard of. lethal industry is very much so tech trance just by the drum patterns.

Guest saleen351

can you guys name some piccouto tracks, or tracks he likes to drop... I have no idea of any of them..

thanks..

Originally posted by saleen351

can you guys name some piccouto tracks, or tracks he likes to drop... I have no idea of any of them..

thanks..

hes is some tech trance off the top of my head...

Ricky Leroy-"one day"

Terra C-TMS

MArio Piu-Invader

Ca-Lo- what's wrong

hollywood-hollywood

ke-o w/ christian d-artic wind

overland-popper

cheery dee-druns

Mauro Alpha-overtek

MAuro Picotto-"dolphin","like this,like that","iguana"."bug","electric","bangkok","awesome","hong Kong", "lizard"

i dont know how many ull find but thats what i can think of off the top of my head

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bigpoppanils

have you tired downloading some of his songs from last year and 2000....like komodo and lizard?

when I say i know nothing, i mean i know nothing... those tracks you just listed i've never heard of before....

i have 2 live sets that are sick as hell...

his southpark track is insane...