Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Roxy Review--OFFICIAL--

damn people how early did ya'll get up??

Anyways...got there and spoke to Bobby Goodrich for a while...nice to hear from someone who actually has a clue about whats goin on and how things should be run. The sexy party has some great upcoming plans that will surely keep it as a great friday spot EVERY friday.

Mike Rizzo--didnt know what to expect but i thought he did an outstanding job. Had to mix some vocals in here and there but he spaced em out so it didnt seem like he played that many (clever dj trick ;) ) From the first stage show on, his tribal set was intense...good shit for anyone who paid attention...

Johnny--Unfortunately as he opened with 3 sick tracks, there was a stage show going on and the Stage Crew got booted...but he ended up stopping his set later to on re-start with the BOMBS...some wierd track with a girl saying something in german than a sick hard keyboard brought that place down....

Phazon--my ears are still pounding. The clarity was nice...but i kept coming back to the bass...The bass was awesome, and plus no matter where u were in the club u hear it loud and clear.

It was nice to see the whole crew 1nce again...NYChunk brother is out of control...!! crazymofo, u deserve ur own speaker no doubt..I'd name everyone but I know I'll forget someone...

nice meeting DGmodel, Magilicuti, apples and SHOOK in the house...

Roxy is back and I am excited.

One last thing. The girls. Eye candy to the fullest. Some youngins but not all and not as bad as some people are making it out to be. I was impressed.

The gyro guy--thanks for the grease once again and a free sprite...I am paying for that thing later today:(

thats enuff for now...Newnewnew Matrix Order goin on TONIGHT!! in poughkeepsie NY-- see ya'll there...

Mikey BuGouT

Phazon - Clarity was nice and the bass was very clean, I def will enjoy the new sound system.

Rizzo exceeded my expectations, he is def one of the better openers Roxy has booked.

Johnny - Like Mike said, he opened up with three hot tracks. When he dropped Marc Aurel- Running I was gassed because I have been waiting to hear that in a club. Soon after he dropped 25:17 and it was all over from there.

I did not appreciate getting booted off the stage every 10 minutes, keep the dancers on the podiums and leave the stage to the crew.

I got to meet shook, and apples and DG made a guest appearence at Roxy. Nice meetin everyone :)

The gyro guy fuckin loves us, he skips all those people who were waiting forever to serve us, thanks man :)

It felt great to be back at Roxy. I feel at home there :)

Like Mike said ...... nMo tonight Hope you are all ready :bounce::bounce:

true true good meeten both of yall and roxy deff was decent a bunch of 16 year old girls it seemed tho but thats pretty normal i guess and the sound deff wasn't loud enough i espected it to be more but hhmmmm who knows i'm pretty deff any ways but any ways good meeten some of yall people and all

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

im surprised u actually came out..and theres a pic of u with RACHEL! WHOA!

yeah i wasn't really in the mood skiny wasshity but i made it out and yeah pics with rachel lol i think we have a under standen now that the board and real life are diffrent i mean i try not to act up and act as sain and as proper as i can in life no matter how hard it is ;)

Originally posted by djshaned

Mikey Bugout....it was nice seein u and Roninmess....had a good time up on the stage....beats were nice:)

Hey Shane.. I was looking for you when I left, but I couldn't find you to say bye.. nice to FINALLY meet you. :) You give hope to the "Dancing DJs" ;)

Goodddddd fuckin time.

Everyone stated the obvious. had fun with my date, with my crew, and with new friends.

Roxy pushcart vendor loves larry and I, and now has brought bugout into our little clique LOL.

Now, if you need pick up line tips, wait at the vendors spot for the ricans to hit on every single girl that walks by.