Clubplanet Nightlife Community

urgent request! extra seat in car to starscape?

hey...

5 of my friends from NYC (they're CP people) are down to go to starscape. however, because one of the people who drove down had to leave early this morning, there are now too many people for me to drive up to Baltimore!

if anyone from the DC/MD area (I'm in Chevy Chase/Bethesda area) has an extra seat in his or her car who would be willing to drive up one my friends, i would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful and would buy your way into Buzz the next time or something else suitable as a 'thank you'.

please PM me if you can do this.

Cat

Originally posted by wideskies

hey...

5 of my friends from NYC (they're CP people) are down to go to starscape. however, because one of the people who drove down had to leave early this morning, there are now too many people for me to drive up to Baltimore!

if anyone from the DC/MD area (I'm in Chevy Chase/Bethesda area) has an extra seat in his or her car who would be willing to drive up one my friends, i would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful and would buy your way into Buzz the next time or something else suitable as a 'thank you'.

please PM me if you can do this.

Cat

I am going but don't know how to get there or anything, i just talked to ruth and she said that she is going to call me in bit, I have room so call me, I am pming you my number now.