Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insane Dreams...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lately, all i ve been having is insane dreams... wtf? and most of them involve some sort of sexual content??? wtf is this all about? grrrr!

its normal kid of late i have been haven dreams of fuken chinse and older women LoL i wouldnt' call it in sane but hhmmm its deff odd

lately, all i ve been having is insane dreams... wtf? and most of them involve some sort of sexual content??? wtf is this all about? grrrr!

I havent had any insane dreams lately but the past few days I've been waking up in the middle of the night with the weirdest feeling in the world....The only word I can use to describe it is emptyness....And to make it worse, I cant fall back asleep for another hour or two.....

damn right... tight grip mostly at the top... what does she charge now??? did she break $2 yet???

actually she's doing a special...a 2 for 2....2 handjobs for $2...that's 2 for the price of 1!

so your mom's class is slowly but surely creeping up to an quasi semi respectable level....

had 1 not too long ago that dealt with any of u ever read/saw stephen kings IT? well u know the clown pennywise right well i was a kid that mofo scarred the shit outta me (Saw an read the book back then what was i thinkin?!?!?! i was bout 14) an that fawkin carnival music christ :shake: never will u catch me at a circus thats for sure :tongue: in the dream i was one of the characters an saw things through that characters eyes but it got to the point in the dream that i was longin to wake up tried to wake up an when i finally did went back to sleep an left off previously in the dream like as if i never woke up (wtf is that about):( lemme out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totalsmash.gif