Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Insecure people in relationships. . .

clubkat

I know at one point everyone gets a little insecure with other women/men being around their significant other. .(i know, ive been there too)

BUT GOD DAMN CAN U GROW SOME BALLS AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER?? YOU CANT JUST LET YOUR RELATIONSHIP FEED OFF OF INSECURITY!!!!

better yet, just say something if u see something thats bothering you going down. . .because if u dont, your non existant balls will get stepped on by "the other person"!!!!

this public service announcement bought to u by:

Kat - Relationship Counselor at Large

Originally posted by clubkat

I know at one point everyone gets a little insecure with other women/men being around their significant other. .(i know, ive been there too)

BUT GOD DAMN CAN U GROW SOME BALLS AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER?? YOU CANT JUST LET YOUR RELATIONSHIP FEED OFF OF INSECURITY!!!!

better yet, just say something if u see something thats bothering you going down. . .because if u dont, your non existant balls will get stepped on by "the other person"!!!!

I don't even know where to go with this one...:blank:

Insecurities can turn into some major intimidation....which makes people back away from confrontations of any kind.

Bottom line...if the person your with is allowing your insecurities to follow through...then there's a real problem there.

babies. . .im just peaches and cream :grin3:

ive just been noticing alot of this trait in women these days. . .:nono:

lol...funny...I didn't even think this was pertaining to you...it was just a general statement...

:::imagine kitty biting her tongue when being challeneged for her man:::

That would never happen :tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

lol...funny...I didn't even think this was pertaining to you...it was just a general statement...

:::imagine kitty biting her tongue when being challeneged for her man:::

That would never happen :tongue:

deffff. not.... and why should she bite her tongue?! WHY SHOULD ANY OF US BITE OUR TONGUES?! shiiiiiit... :tongue::cool:

i dont get why guys get pissed when another dude is around their girl. seriously..this is the way i look at it...

if your good enough to them u dont have to worry about losing them , if they like u enough they wont do anything stupid. now...if they dont like u and they wana hook up with someone theyre gona do it regardless of whether u run around them and try to prevent this. this is y i never really stress over who my gf is with or what shes doing...why would i wana waste valuable time and energy on wondering if shes gona decieve me...if shes gona do it...shell find a way to do it and i cant do shit about it...The End

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i dont get why guys get pissed when another dude is around their girl. seriously..this is the way i look at it...

if your good enough to them u dont have to worry about losing them , if they like u enough they wont do anything stupid. now...if they dont like u and they wana hook up with someone theyre gona do it regardless of whether u run around them and try to prevent this. this is y i never really stress over who my gf is with or what shes doing...why would i wana waste valuable time and energy on wondering if shes gona decieve me...if shes gona do it...shell find a way to do it and i cant do shit about it...The End

You're absolutely right. Unfortunately, for some of us, it is not something that is easy to control. But I'm working on it. :D

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i try man...people tell me im cold and callous...but u know what...shit happens..and u learn to move on...i always prepare myself for the worst..if u do that..ur always pleasantly surprised :D

See, i need to take a page out of your book, man.

I let myself get hurt by this girl b/c i didn't realize her insecurities would be such a bother.

I kept giving and giving to her, without receiving much back. I tried to brush it off and think her insecurity would pass, but it just got worse.

Now i know, and knowing is half the battle (thanks G.I Joe :tongue:;)

Very true! sometimes you just have to give things freedom and see what they do with it, no point in being slaves and constantly around each other. A relationship is like sand in your hand squeeze tightly and the sand will seep through your fingers, leave your hand freely and unclutched and the sand remains. :tongue:

Originally posted by rdancer

Very true! sometimes you just have to give things freedom and see what they do with it, no point in being slaves and constantly around each other. A relationship is like sand in your hand squeeze tightly and the sand will seep through your fingers, leave your hand freely and unclutched and the sand remains. :tongue:

:cry: :cry:

But i wanna keep squeezing !