Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD EXIT rollcall/meetup/gameplan

I think he forgot that people are out to just have a good time and regardless of the what you choose to bring you to that happy and enjoyable state. I go to an event to enjoy myself and make the best out of the situation. I look around and see crazy shit all the time but I just look and continue on my way b/c... hey if that is what makes them happy and they are having fun... then so be it!

Everyone has their own agendas and should not be generalized into one group.

-PG

Originally posted by wasabinyc

it's so sad that the only reason people are going to this is for a roll.

the place is going to be crowded you can't move.

the music will only last 4 hrs. plus, pvd hasn't even been spinning that great from what i hear at sf last time. his skills was much better a few years back.

the place is going to be so crowded you can't dance.

so basically... people are shelling out 50 bucks to sit in a dark corner with nowhere to dance or go, with a below par sound system... to get high...

1) That is not my reason for going

2) I dunno who you talked to, but everyone I have talked to said the SF set was insane.

3) You are probably Correct

4) I am shelling out 35 dollars in hopes to at some point during the night dance my ass off to the sweet sounds of PVD.

Originally posted by hotcheme

too bad the CP picture whore isn't going....;)

Awww shucks... I feel loved :cool: Sorry peeps, have fun tommorow night. I'm gonna sit this one out.

Yo Apothesis, keep your heads up for some newbies coming your way. Checkout this aphexzinx kid, seems pretty chill. :tongue:

:dj: KEWL ! OK OK IM THERE NOW @ 12- 12:30 AGAIN IM THE DUDE WITH RED/BLACK SPIKEY HAIR , U WONT MISS ME I'LL BE WITH MY GF BLONDE SHORT HAIR GIRL @power/juice BAR . if u SEE FROM AFAR SHOUT OUT FREDDY OR JUST AphexZinx ! .. i CAnt wait .. Later !! P.s soo many be gonna be there is gonna be Amazing to find one CB member