Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD EXIT rollcall/meetup/gameplan

I heard PVD is doing a 4hr set. We know Luis is opening, and Edgar is closing. I'm thinking PVD's set will be from 1-5. Anybody hear different?

A meet is always cool, @ powerbar/juice bar on the main floor?

Any good time? Im thinking before PVD starts? cause I aint movin around during (thats if I *could)

and ROLLCALL!!! lets hear it!

Its my special night out, and I wanna see some faces!!!

Originally posted by apotheosis

A meet is always cool, @ powerbar/juice bar on the main floor?

Any good time? Im thinking before PVD starts? cause I aint movin around during (thats if I *could)

Seriously, there will be no room which really sucks, but I am getting there real early, picking a spot and sticking to it for the rest of the night.

Getting there early seems to be the smart thing.

My friend who works/ed at Exit said 1-5 seems right for PVD.

Getting your "spot" is priority.

Lets say powerbar (cause its near the stage) @ midnight (for the early birds) :)

Where is the booth that PVD will be spinnin?

They should have pvd spin off the white room balcony since he is fuckin god and it will give him that appearance "in the sky." lol

I'll be with Legend38. Getting your spot and stickin to it is key. I don't give a fuck how crowded it is, it's goin to be the best 4 hours of music Exit has ever experienced.

Originally posted by legend38

Seriously, there will be no room which really sucks, but I am getting there real early, picking a spot and sticking to it for the rest of the night.

i will be there very early and will try to get a spot in front of the dj booth. if i manage that, i will be rooted there the rest of the night. otherwise, the powerbar sounds good.

I got my tix the other day. I am so pumped. Not looking forward to getting molested at the door and getting a foot massage from the bouncer lookin for shit, but I do love me some PVD. Never done a cp meet up, so hopefully I'll get to meet some of you. Most likely I'll say cp in the crowd while I can't move and maybe someone will respond. I'll try to make the meet-up. Can't wait till Friday.

hmm so does anyone know how that works??? I saw they are available for 6/14 -- but does that mean they can be used to get into the PVD party for $10 cheaper than at the door? this might have an obvious answer, just wanna double check this, that's all.

long live PVD!!! :D

it's so sad that the only reason people are going to this is for a roll.

the place is going to be crowded you can't move.

the music will only last 4 hrs. plus, pvd hasn't even been spinning that great from what i hear at sf last time. his skills was much better a few years back.

the place is going to be so crowded you can't dance.

so basically... people are shelling out 50 bucks to sit in a dark corner with nowhere to dance or go, with a below par sound system... to get high...

:blown:

2001 - Was Great

PVD on 12/31/01 - Giant (LA) Terrific!

PVD on 06/14/02 - will be Awesome!

06/15/02 - Giant (LA) - Fantastic!

Hey guys.... Let's go for a couple of drinks before heading to Exit... someone mentioned Groovejet.. Location please!

What time are people planning to get to the club? 10? I haven't been to Exit in a long long time so I'm wondering do they allow cameras?

On a side note that doesn't apply to PVD... what time does DT usually end at Vinyl? I was thinking about go there to finish off my night.

Originally posted by progjourney

What time are people planning to get to the club? 10? I haven't been to Exit in a long long time so I'm wondering do they allow cameras?

On a side note that doesn't apply to PVD... what time does DT usually end at Vinyl? I was thinking about go there to finish off my night.

I have had a camera in exit the last few times i was there and i will tommorrow as well. i don't think it is a problem.

too bad the CP picture whore isn't going....;)

I am getting my tix tonight.. gotta drive out to exit :blown: .. but I will see all of you tomorrow night!! :bounce:

is there a meet up time and place yet?? 1am by the 1st or 2nd floor bar.. i say 2nd floor.. but no one ever listens to me.. RONIN!! :laugh:

Originally posted by wasabinyc

it's so sad that the only reason people are going to this is for a roll.

the place is going to be crowded you can't move.

the music will only last 4 hrs. plus, pvd hasn't even been spinning that great from what i hear at sf last time. his skills was much better a few years back.

the place is going to be so crowded you can't dance.

so basically... people are shelling out 50 bucks to sit in a dark corner with nowhere to dance or go, with a below par sound system... to get high...

:blown:

:blown: kill yourself mr knowitall... i go sober...