Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL nMo Invasion part three Review

larryy your are defff a sick fuck just like me..kid we held it downn...... from the minute we stepped on till the minute they kicked us off

Dude we owned that fuckin place, hands down. I'm sure we will be meetin up in the future :bounce:

Larry was taking a pic of me doing glowsticks.. he for about the glowsticks tho... I do have a nice ass tho.. jk....

Yeah by the time the camera took the pic debbie was in a wierd angle

Helen doin strings...... i have no clue who took this or about 20 other pictures on my camera.

That would be me :cool:

Thanks Mikey for dropping The Sun for me.. you couldn't have picked a better time to play it.. I was dying out and drowning in sorrow on the floor in the booth.. definitely got me back up on my feet.

I almost pissed myself when he dropped that, I love that song. Then he drops energizer, I didn't know what to do with myself at that point.

Next we hit abyss, and then hopefully area 51 :bounce:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by legend38

I almost pissed myself when he dropped that, I love that song.

LOL.. when it came on I ran up to everyone individually and DEMANDED that you all dance because this was one of my favorite songs, and I had asked him to play it for me to cheer me up a lil. :D I think you guys looked at me like I was on crack. :laugh:

Whats up people. I'm glad I came out last night, we all had a great time. Bugout did a great job and really spun all different types of music throughout the course of the night. Thanks for the shoutouts!! It really proved who owned the dance floor and put the breakers in their place. It was nice meeting some new faces last night, here are a few more pics that I took. I'm not in any but it's all good.

Cody - i'm glad you decided to come out, hope the night out helped clear your mind. If was fun shielding you from the bouncer while you were chugging those rum 'n cokes.

To everyone - fun night, see ya next time

DSCN1798.jpg

DSCN1800.jpg

DSCN1807.jpg

Originally posted by teklord310

Cody - i'm glad you decided to come out, hope the night out helped clear your mind. If was fun shielding you from the bouncer while you were chugging those rum 'n cokes.

DSCN1807.jpg

Glad I came out too. Night didn't clear my mind.. it just helped me escape from it for a lil while.

P.S. That pic looks horrible. LOL. Ugh. You never get good pics of me, you suck. :tongue: j/k...

yooooooo!!!

wut a sick fuckin nite. i def had a blast. my legs were dead from the nite before though. but i think i still danced alot, thru alot of pain and cramps. def sick tracks were thrown down. the funniest shit is when those poughkeepsie kids go nuts for friggin Venga Boys-Kiss. one kid starts screamin "this is my anthem yo, this is my anthem!!!"

anyway...great nite...stayed in the main room for a while and listened to paulie cut it up. he was real good.

great seein everyone for the second nite in a row.

and there was no way i was drivin back at 4 am with like 4 hrs of sleep. we ended up stayin at some skeevy roach motel on 9w. place wasnt so great but it was a bed and a roof...so it was all good. we had to be out by 11 which sucked cuz i coulda slept all day. then we drove back...for 3 hrs. at least it was beautiful out. had the windows rolled down all the way home.

glad to see everyone had agreat time!

sorry i didnt reply sooner, i had to catch up on sleep! i had to be in albany at the pepsi arena at 10:00am on sun.

Spun for over 12,000 people!!! This was the biggest rush for me to date. I'll post pics soon.

Some artists that performed : FABOLOUS, AMBER, NICOLE McCLOUD, DJ ENCORE, NAUGHTY BY NATURE, SOLUNA.

iT WAS CRAZY!

Peace to everyone that came out on Sat.

Paulie FEVA

Originally posted by djmikebugout

JULY 10th we rock club abyss house and tribal styleeee--

Mike BuGouT

shit...im takin off work july 3rd for cosmic gate...so ima have to take off a second week in a row for abyss. hmm...i think its worth it though. see ya july 10..in my neck of the woods for once :aright: