Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The OFFICIAL "I'm not going to PVD @ EXIT" Thread

Eh I went in April 2001 at Twilo, and to be honest, PVD once every three years or so is enough for me. Maybe next time. or the time after that....

Or maybe he's just not worth paying more than 20 bucks to see.If I can catch the lineup going on at Fun that night for only 10 bucks, I think I can stand to miss Paul Loves Dykes....

I heard him at Sf and I thought he was great. I just didnt like the young-strange crowd. Their was one to many kids, sitting on the floor with cady necklaces and glow sticks for me. I loved the music so I stayed till close, but Im not running to exit on a fri to hear him again.

Originally posted by sfqtipie

I heard him at Sf and I thought he was great. I just didnt like the young-strange crowd. Their was one to many kids, sitting on the floor with cady necklaces and glow sticks for me. I loved the music so I stayed till close, but Im not running to exit on a fri to hear him again.

young-strange crowd? surely you mean "target demographic"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I mean a crowd with losts of little kids ,glowsticks,blinking visors, and candy necklaces. If thats your cup of tea :D I love music but that had to be the ugliest crowd going

you forgot that watch where they press the button and it lights up and starts to spin and shit. some girl shoved her arm in my face one time like so the watch was an inch away from my face, kinda like that guy in the saturn commercial.

anyway, so it freaked me out and she pushed the button and i was like "get this shit outta my face bitch" and she looked at me like *I* was from mars..... :blown:

wtf

0xd

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Did you see the guy in the all bright yellow rubber outfit?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

nah i didn't go to sf for pvd.....first i knew it was gonna be sardine factory in extreme effect plus i've had my days of seeing that type of stuff already. in this part of the world pvd attracts way more of the candy raver types than clubkids. in europe everyone's sort of a clubkid but on a raver tip its kinda wierd....different than U.S. where its more "well divided" so to speak.

Sum of Pvd @ SF:

Meatheads Vs. Ravers :laugh:

Did anyone else see the huge shirtless guy(1/2 the crowd) with black contacts, shaved head that would walk around holding leds in his hands and pointing them at his face? Scariest guy you've ever seen.

Candy Kids Vs. Guidos

I think the Guidos were scared.

:skull:

PVD--YEAH YEAH YEAH, the best

I'll be at Filter 14 checking for Tony Humphries, a real vibe and music not a pseudo one like exit.

Then maybe it's off to Arc to check out the new changes......

Looking at you from the left,

Ralph :hat:

:peeright: PVD AT EXIT:peeleft:

Originally posted by teklord310

Sum of Pvd @ SF:

Meatheads Vs. Ravers :laugh:

Did anyone else see the huge shirtless guy(1/2 the crowd) with black contacts, shaved head that would walk around holding leds in his hands and pointing them at his face? Scariest guy you've ever seen.

Candy Kids Vs. Guidos

I think the Guidos were scared.

:eek:

Lock em all in a room with a shitty sound system and put a track on repeat, preferibly something with plenty of crappy build ups and annoying synth lines. They won't no the difference. :confused:

Hell if we're lucky maybe they'll stay there forever and never leave. :D

Always finding the answers to all problems from the left,

Ralph:blank:

apparently now PVD is playing on the stage...

which is a cool idea, but, now with both the white room closed and the stage closed, thats even less room for people which means more squishing and sqooshing. No thanks.

Like i said, PVD is the bomb, but exit is no good. Anyone goin to roxy I'll prolly see u there...

Mike BuGouT

Isnt Roxy a young crowd?

Roxy has a mixed crowd, you kind of get everyone from everywhere squashed together. Vinyl is probably the best afterhours place for Friday. I don't even know if i'm going out on Friday. Have fun at PVD though.... looks like more people are sitting this one out than attending. Take pics for us!!

I'm with Brickhouse and Wahoo on this one. If i want PVD, i've got more than enough sitting right at my fingertips on C, D and E drives.

After Starscape, it's going to take a hell of a party to make me come to NYC and "enjoy" myself.

btw Dr0ne... if the girl was enjoying herself, just roll with it. Its not like she meant harm by flailing her arm in your face and hitting the lights on the watch. Hell if you got mad from that i can't even begin to imagine how many people i've pissed off on the dancefloor ;)

Originally posted by cintron

I'm with Brickhouse and Wahoo on this one. If i want PVD, i've got more than enough sitting right at my fingertips on C, D and E drives.

After Starscape, it's going to take a hell of a party to make me come to NYC and "enjoy" myself.

so youre not coming to DT vs Howells?

Originally posted by cintron

btw Dr0ne... if the girl was enjoying herself, just roll with it. Its not like she meant harm by flailing her arm in your face and hitting the lights on the watch. Hell if you got mad from that i can't even begin to imagine how many people i've pissed off on the dancefloor ;)

oh dude i totally roll with it.....its just that it was the 20th fat chick that night to:

1. ask for a back rub

2. try to give me a back rub

3. ask for a light show

4. try to give me a light show

5. ask for pills

6. offer pills (im not kidding!!!!)

i was rocking it sober the whole night like i do many times when I can't get drunk beforehand (fuck $10 drinks) so yeah i got kinda edgy towards the end of the night. after almost a decade of this shit you do lose it once in a while. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOL!!! haha i hear you man :) If it was a fat chick, no sin was committed ;) Damn, i couldnt imagine her standing there going "lemme blow you up yo lemme blow you up" with the stix. :P

LOL after a while yeah i understand man ;)

btw bigpoppa I AM going to try to make it to DT vs DH.