Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Fu's

A BIG MOTHERFUCKIN F-U TO MY SKELETON CREW WHO KEPT ME IN TEMPTS TILL 2:30

A BIG F-U TO LATINAZEE FOR ORDERING 30 FUCKIN 007 SHOTS, INVITING ME TO DO SOME, THEN, HER FRIEND HITS ME UP FOR A TWENTY. NICE!

AND A HUGE F-U TO BADASS FOR JUST BEING A FUCKIN HOMO

Originally posted by vip-tech

A BIG F-U TO LATINAZEE FOR ORDERING 30 FUCKIN 007 SHOTS, INVITING ME TO DO SOME, THEN, HER FRIEND HITS ME UP FOR A TWENTY. NICE!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Originally posted by tyco

To people who, after you buy them a drink, don't even offer to buy you one back at any point in the night even if they see you've finished your drink and need another...........clueless fucks.

DITTO!!!!!! also a big FU to myself for drinking myslef reatarted at surf during the day....then going back for more at night.....i think i consumed my weight in alcohol!

Originally posted by tyco

To people who, after you buy them a drink, don't even offer to buy you one back at any point in the night even if they see you've finished your drink and need another...........clueless fucks.

i hate those people. only acceptable for girls

Originally posted by vip-tech

If you remember - I told Ceotter it was on my tab. I didnt want you to a pay anything...Sorry for the miscommunication.

Originally posted by latinaz

If you remember - I told Ceotter it was on my tab. I didnt want you to a pay anything...Sorry for the miscommunication.

now that i see your sig...and your picture....i think i was at your bar for a good portion of last night...which one were u at...

Originally posted by latinaz

OH!! So Misk was a little Misked up huh??:beer::clap: :clap:

a little......definitely not the word lol!!!!.......u probably don't remember...but i was the girl who kept ordering multiple shots of purple motherfuckers and madresses........anyways.....i'm sure i'll see u soon!:D

Originally posted by kostaP

a whole 5 lbs. Geee thats a lot.........um anyway

lol! shut up!!.......i'll tell ya one thing...i wasn't doin shots of soco and lime! lol...and latinaz wasn't pouring the shots in my eyes!!:cool:

Originally posted by misk

lol! shut up!!.......i'll tell ya one thing...i wasn't doin shots of soco and lime! lol...and latinaz wasn't pouring the shots in my eyes!!:cool:

I saw the girls sat night. Where were you?? MY FU is to not seeing you at Merge. and where is the hat???:hat: