Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Fu's

Originally posted by perns2002

FU to whatever I ate Sunday night thatgave me food poisining all day. I would have rather been at work than puking my farking brains out..................................... Here we go again :vomit2:

food poisoning? huh, i told you if you are going to blow over 10 guys in one night, try not to swallow each one of thier loads.....

Originally posted by latinaz

;) It was nice meeting you all..Dont worry next time I WILL BUY ALL 20 SHOTS!!!!:drunk: [/quote

IT WAS NICE TO MEET YOU ALSO. THOSE SHOTS WERE REPEATING ON ME ALL NIGHT. (PERSONALLY I LIKE BLACKHAUS)

OH YEAH, A BIG FU TO MYSELF FOR NOT MAKING IT INTO WORK ON MONDAY

Originally posted by kostaP

I saw the girls sat night. Where were you?? MY FU is to not seeing you at Merge. and where is the hat???:hat:

If your talking to me I never made it because I was at Djais :pint: and wearing my hats there.. Got drunk and my roommate didnt want to drive to Merge. Sorry....I really have been meaning to make it. Eventually

Originally posted by kostaP

I saw the girls sat night. Where were you?? MY FU is to not seeing you at Merge. and where is the hat???:hat:

i know....i didn't get down till late sat night.....so i didn't go out...just layed low so i was ready for sunday!!!!

btw~~last weekend....i was wearing a hat!:hat: