Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you believe in the concept of soulmates?

sassa

Originally posted by dgmodel

youre too lil to even care about...

Is that so? Well you certainly needed to devote the thought process to commenting on my post. So why don't you devote a little more (If there's any left) to telling me what your issue is? I'm curious to hear. :aright:

I believe you can love many people. I've loved many girls in my life, I don't see why I couldn't love more then one at a time as well. I don't really belive in soul mates, but some people I have a closeness with that seems like you are "muses" or something, and some people I think maybe I knew them in another life, or maybe we just like connected and had a clear relationship or something you know??

Ultimatelly we are all from the kingdom of God, and all are friends, but that might be awhile.

Originally posted by cool2223423123

I believe you can love many people. I've loved many girls in my life, I don't see why I couldn't love more then one at a time as well. I don't really belive in soul mates, but some people I have a closeness with that seems like you are "muses" or something, and some people I think maybe I knew them in another life, or maybe we just like connected and had a clear relationship or something you know??

Ultimatelly we are all from the kingdom of God, and all are friends, but that might be awhile.

You can love more than one person.. I thought I was in love 2 times before now. But each love I felt for each person was different. Everyone in their life goes through many relationships, maybe even many marriages.. some people it only takes a few times and they are happy for the rest of their life with that one person, some never find anyone and are happy with just themselves.. I dont believe yoru last statement but the rest I will agree on...

Originally posted by sassa

Are you the type to believe that there is exactly one right person for everyone in this world?

Or, are you like me...believe in love and finding someone compatible, but knowing that if that person died or if some shit erupted, you can try again?

I agree with the second choice. :D