Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wanna here somthing fucked up about>SURFCLUB SUNDAY

well I had Very good time Sunday, Packed I was there from ten in the morning till about 8. But me and my girlfriend where chilling on the side bar and we got up about 30 seconds after she was like "Oh shit I left my wallet on the bar. We came back and it was fucking gone. I have a tremendously bad temper about these kind of things and I started walking up to people around me yelling WHO'S THE FUCKING NIGGER THAT STOLE MY GIRLFRIENDS WALLET!!!!!!? The bouncers came over and where really helpful. As a matter of fact they told me they would search anyone that I thought did it ..ha. They started looking threw the trash and found it in the trash with all the money and some other things missing. Who ever took it even stole her fucking change.

Brings up an interesting fact you look around surf club and see everyone acting stuck up and rich with Gucci glasses and Armani shirts flashing there money and platinum credit card. But the bottom line is they most likely just cashed their crappie $450 bullshit paycheck and are barely making there bmw lease car payment. fucking posers to the fullest extent of the meaning. How can you fucking steal some ones wallet how can you be such a piece of shit scum bag to do that? fucking cock sucking mother fucker. I hope whoever did this whole family dies of cancer.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

well I had Very good time Sunday, Packed I was there from ten in the morning till about 8. But me and my girlfriend where chilling on the side bar and we got up about 30 seconds after she was like "Oh shit I left my wallet on the bar. We came back and it was fucking gone. I have a tremendously bad temper about these kind of things and I started walking up to people around me yelling WHO'S THE FUCKING NIGGER THAT STOLE MY GIRLFRIENDS WALLET!!!!!!? The bouncers came over and where really helpful. As a matter of fact they told me they would search anyone that I thought did it ..ha. They started looking threw the trash and found it in the trash with all the money and some other things missing. Who ever took it even stole her fucking change.

Brings up an interesting fact you look around surf club and see everyone acting stuck up and rich with Gucci glasses and Armani shirts flashing there money and platinum credit card. But the bottom line is they most likely just cashed their crappie $450 bullshit paycheck and are barely making there bmw lease car payment. fucking posers to the fullest extent of the meaning. How can you fucking steal some ones wallet how can you be such a piece of shit scum bag to do that? fucking cock sucking mother fucker. I hope whoever did this whole family dies of cancer.

thats the shore for you, all show.......... i have no idea how these people spend 200 bucks on jeans and glasses... i have student loans.... any way, i always give wallets back and never take money, you never know the person might be so grateful that they'd hook you up. also i have found wallets before in clubs and when I found the owners they bough me drinks... my grandfather found 10k in cash and turned it in... the owner gave him 1200 bucks which he then turned down.... i may be an asshole but i was raised with some sort of values.... plus treat people that way you wanted to be treated.

damn dude sorry to hear that....i wouldnt of suspected that of the "normal" surf club crowd...and im sure this was a isolated problem,,,,

and im sure ill see some of those new BMW's in the NJ STATE auto Auction Come Sept.....foreclosure....

YEA that really does suck. . . but dont worry GOD see ugly;)

Yesterday at surf a group of girls walked by me (more liked pushed into me) and suddenly I felt something hit my foot, and I looked down to see what it was, and sure enough it was a pair of sunglasses, so knowing that they just pushed there way through us, and picked them up and tried to catch up with them to give them back, when I did I tapped the girl on the shoulder she turned around all cocky and was like may I help you, I was liked I think you dropped these, she was like "oh shit" thanks can I get you a drink...I said "NO THANKS" and went to catch back up with my friends :D

Yeah I am the same way to. I believe in karma. Another thing that is really fucked up I got this stupid smooshed personalized penny from a machine for her like 2 years ago when we started going out I guess it had allot of sentimental value to her. They even stole that she was crying about it for like 10 min because of it.. which made me feel crazier and crazier. I wanted to kill so so bad.

Yeah I am the same way to. I believe in karma. Another thing that is really fucked up I got this stupid smooshed personalized penny from a machine for her like 2 years ago when we started going out I guess it had allot of sentimental value to her. They even stole that she was crying about it for like 10 min because of it.. which made me feel crazier and crazier. I wanted to kill so so bad.

awwwe. . .:( I feel bad. . . goes to show you that there are assholes out there. . .but just tell her even though it was sentimental it will always be in her heart, as long as she knows that I'm sure she'll be fine ;)

DUDE!! THANX FOR THE DRINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to start drama but you got some serious issues. Talking about beleiving in Karma then posting all the shit you post about other people.

Don't worry about the wallet what goes around comes around. The thief will get it twice as bad.

If you want I'll give her back her $11.43. Just fucking with ya. I wasn't at Surf and I don't steal. Peace

The same thing happen to me a couple of years ago. I dont understand why they would steal the change. That is exactly what they did, they stole my wallet, took some of the money(but stole all the change, even the pennies, those cheap bastards :mad: ), left my license and threw the wallet under the bar. I was just lucky that my friends worked there and found my wallet when they where cleaning up for the night. That just shows what assholes live in this world.

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

IT WAS ME, you white trash piece of sorry ass SHIT! I wouldnt waste my piss on your grave after you die (which I hope is soon).

:gang:NOTALLTHERE:biggun:

As much drama as me and notallthere have between us...you are a true cocksucker. Thats just a fucked up thing to say. At least I said I was kidding. the best part of you ran down your daddy's leg:sperm:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by myoozikkluboy

IT WAS ME, you white trash piece of sorry ass SHIT! I wouldnt waste my piss on your grave after you die (which I hope is soon).

NOTALLTHERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything in life comes full circle!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, notallthere. We at the Surf Club will do everything necessary in finding the culprit and will prosecute to the fullest. We have reviewed the security tape several times and have come up with the following three possible suspects:

HOPETON ERIC BROWN

brown2.jpgbrown3.jpg

Aliases: Anthony Brisco, Simon Plested, Devon Foster, Eric Brown, Omar Brown, Richard Omar Kennedy, Richard Omar Kennedy Sandokam, "Sando", "Angel", "Shawn"

=======

VICTOR MANUEL GERENA

gerena1.jpggerena2.jpg

Aliases: Victor Ortiz and Victor M. Gerena Ortiz.

=======

ERIC ROBERT RUDOLPH

rudolph1.jpgrudolph2.jpg

Aliases: Bob Randolph, Robert Randolph, Bob Rudolph, Eric Rudolph and Eric R. Rudolph

=======

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS PERSON, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FBI OFFICE OR THE NEAREST U.S. EMBASSY OR CONSULATE.