Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need a new favorite drink. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by bbbooom

LI ICED TEAS ARE GOOD, 4 LIQUORS COULD DEFINITLEY GET YA DRUNK..BUT I ALSO LIEK MY OWN LITTLE CONCOCTION...BAK HAUS+VODKA(ANYKIND)+CRANBERRY+ORANGE=HAPPY JUICE, TASTES VERY GOOD...

Some places use 4 liquors, others use 5:

1 part Vodka

1 part Tequila

1 part Rum

1 part Gin

1 part Triple sec

1 1/2 part Sour mix

1 splash Coca-Cola

OR

1/2 ounce Vodka

1/2 ounce Gin

1/2 ounce White Rum

1/2 ounce Cointreau

1 ounce Lemon Juice

Top with Cola

I think 5 is the most common. Or at least, I happen to be in more favor of the 5.... :D

And then you have your Manhattan Ice Tea which, essentially, is the same ingredients just different juice and replace the coke.

Manhattan Iced Tea

· 1/2 oz. Vodka

· 1/2 oz. Gin

· 1/2 oz. Rum

· 1/2 oz. Triple sec

· 1/2 oz. Tequila

· Balance cranberry juice

· Top with 7-up

Originally posted by misskittie

Some places use 4 liquors, others use 5:

1 part Vodka

1 part Tequila

1 part Rum

1 part Gin

1 part Triple sec

1 1/2 part Sour mix

1 splash Coca-Cola

OR

1/2 ounce Vodka

1/2 ounce Gin

1/2 ounce White Rum

1/2 ounce Cointreau

1 ounce Lemon Juice

Top with Cola

I think 5 is the most common. Or at least, I happen to be in more favor of the 5.... :D

And then you have your Manhattan Ice Tea which, essentially, is the same ingredients just different juice and replace the coke.

Manhattan Iced Tea

· 1/2 oz. Vodka

· 1/2 oz. Gin

· 1/2 oz. Rum

· 1/2 oz. Triple sec

· 1/2 oz. Tequila

· Balance cranberry juice

· Top with 7-up

what are you a fucking bartender or something?

thanks for the recipe though....i've always wondered how to make the damn things....all i know its always best bang for the buck at the bar whenever you wanna get st0000pid....like 3 LI tea's is the price of 4 beers but you get way more fucked.

Originally posted by dr0ne

i drank this shit once....it was jager, bacardi 151, and like 2 or three other hard ass liquors. the guy mixed it up and lit it on fire. i took two shots of it. i don't even remember what the shit tasted like i was out cold.

i could be mistaken but it almost sounds like Liquid Heroine to me. Im not sure tho. But i remember having that and it did me in after 2 shots as well.

places out here on long island are retarded. 1/10 places dont know what the heck is a surfer on acid...some dont even know what a cement mixer is and thats like the easiest shot ever! buffalo sweat is another one thats tough to get and dont even bother trying to ask for a Manhattan Iced Tea

Originally posted by dr0ne

what are you a fucking bartender or something?

thanks for the recipe though....i've always wondered how to make the damn things....all i know its always best bang for the buck at the bar whenever you wanna get st0000pid....like 3 LI tea's is the price of 4 beers but you get way more fucked.

lol no Im not a bartender. But I do try to make a habit of knowing what ingredients are in my drinks anymore for those lame ass NYC bartenders that ask "whats in a red devil?" or any other drink of choice for that matter.

As for the LIITS gettin u banged up, try the ones at Emerald Pub on Spring and Renwick...WHOLY SHIT ARE THEY GOOD! And mad cheap - but what where else would u get a kick ass drink for cheap other than an Irish Pub WITH Irish bartenders?!;)