Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what dj would u like to hear

andrewthomas

Guest saleen351

I would love to get Tsettos vs oscar, it would be great, they are friends and have a very simular style...

did i mention mauro picotto?

oh yea maybee mauro picotto

or mauro picotto!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

how bout ricky le'roy?

tsettos?? u crazy wow hes even hated in NY

tsettos and oscar are really simluar, I like oscar and I love tsettos and nyc didn't hate him when he opened exit...

ur cool peeps and all but u got horible taste in djs if u think tsettos is good

i never knew tsettos even spun at exit

u might mean world and even world needed to get rid of him world now brings in internationals

and yes ny hates denny u need to go back to ny for an update lol

ur cool peeps and all but u got horible taste in djs if u think tsettos is good

i never knew tsettos even spun at exit

u might mean world and even world needed to get rid of him world now brings in internationals

and yes ny hates denny u need to go back to ny for an update lol

I have to put my 2 cents on this statement. When Carbon closed down after the fire and it reopened as Exit, Tsettos was the resident DJ every Saturday night. He had the place packed to the walls every week. He left there in May to go to Temps. Exit tried its best to try to keep him there by offering him a lot of money but he turned them down to go to "home" Temps. When World first opened, Denny was the resident every Saturday and once again he had the place packed every week. The first night they has to close down 43rd street because there was too many people trying to get into World. Once again he left to go to Temps for the summer. Then in Sept. 2001 he went back to World again, it wasn't a successful party because of the terrorist attacks and the location of World, being in times square. Since 09/11, all clubs have suffered in the numbers. The promoters thought by bringing in other talent into World, the numbers would go up, that they didn't work. Denny left World because the promoters were fucking around with him and he didn't deserve to be treated like that. Also with all the talent that World brought in, all of them failed except for one, Deep Dish and DT and Sasha & Digweed. It drew alot of people but the vibe just sucked for both parties. NY doesn't hate Denny. All of what I have written is facts. So I suggest that you get your facts straight before you come on here and write bullshit. Have a good night.

Tsettos might not be in the rankings of great DJs but he does what he gets paid to do. He is great at reading what the crowd wants and he has a strong following.

:D :D :D

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I have to put my 2 cents on this statement. When Carbon closed down after the fire and it reopened as Exit, Tsettos was the resident DJ every Saturday night. He had the place packed to the walls every week. He left there in May to go to Temps. Exit tried its best to try to keep him there by offering him a lot of money but he turned them down to go to "home" Temps. When World first opened, Denny was the resident every Saturday and once again he had the place packed every week. The first night they has to close down 43rd street because there was too many people trying to get into World. Once again he left to go to Temps for the summer. Then in Sept. 2001 he went back to World again, it wasn't a successful party because of the terrorist attacks and the location of World, being in times square. Since 09/11, all clubs have suffered in the numbers. The promoters thought by bringing in other talent into World, the numbers would go up, that they didn't work. Denny left World because the promoters were fucking around with him and he didn't deserve to be treated like that. Also with all the talent that World brought in, all of them failed except for one, Deep Dish and DT and Sasha & Digweed. It drew alot of people but the vibe just sucked for both parties. NY doesn't hate Denny. All of what I have written is facts. So I suggest that you get your facts straight before you come on here and write bullshit. Have a good night.

Tsettos might not be in the rankings of great DJs but he does what he gets paid to do. He is great at reading what the crowd wants and he has a strong following.

:D :D :D

ur another one...

i talk with him every week i know all about tsettos he is the one who sends me all my promos from strictly not to mention i used to deal with him to while he was doing a&r at metro.

ur talking about temps in seaside bro its a jersey club that shit dont compare. he likes it there cause these whack nj fools who dont know ant better go there to hear his cheesey sets and they love it.

im friends with artie arboleda and joey morrissey from world and they said tsettos just wasnt cutting it, my ass world was packed cause that place got horrible reviews and i even saw for myself that it needed help even with all the promoters they werent packed...ok and tell me this is world doing better now bringing in those headliners or did they do better with tsettos?

thats like saying does space do better with roland then with tenaglia or deepdish or pvd..

i didnt know frankie at exit had such bad taste in music they he would have to beg tsettos to stay at exit to be honest i dont know much about what goes on at exit cause i really never wwent that much maybe i went like 15 the most and not once was tsettos everr there ,its all chinese people anyway..

come to think of it i think ur right on that one tsettos did do a good job with exit when first opening but that soon vanished..

no tsettos is not hated in ny to the point that he gets no following he has some following but that following is from jersey people like urself who have no clue whats going on.

u might know more about tsettos then me thats fine with me if hes ur GOD dj that u care to know so much about..

me personaly i dont care if he goes deaf..

and what about during the WMC tsettos at steam?? what a flop

i was there for 15 min and left

so when u come down to it lets this is the whole prospective of him

started spinning at abyss (cheese hole) got play in some ny clubs and wound up back in nj @ temps (seasonal cheese club)

came back to me when he makes some real noise

thanx n heres ur 2 cents back save it for ur admission to temps

Steve Lawler (coming to crobar june 21 :eek::D;) )

Robbie Rivera (devistating underated local)

Lee Burrige (has yet to get some love on this post but will make a fan out of all of you!

Tom Stephans(superchumbo) This guy is getting real big real fast!

ur talking about temps in seaside bro its a jersey club that shit dont compare. he likes it there cause these whack nj fools who dont know ant better go there to hear his cheesey sets and they love it.

im friends with artie arboleda and joey morrissey from world and they said tsettos just wasnt cutting it, my ass world was packed cause that place got horrible reviews and i even saw for myself that it needed help even with all the promoters they werent packed...ok and tell me this is world doing better now bringing in those headliners or did they do better with tsettos?

thats like saying does space do better with roland then with tenaglia or deepdish or pvd..

i didnt know frankie at exit had such bad taste in music they he would have to beg tsettos to stay at exit to be honest i dont know much about what goes on at exit cause i really never wwent that much maybe i went like 15 the most and not once was tsettos everr there ,its all chinese people anyway..

come to think of it i think ur right on that one tsettos did do a good job with exit when first opening but that soon vanished..

no tsettos is not hated in ny to the point that he gets no following he has some following but that following is from jersey people like urself who have no clue whats going on.

u might know more about tsettos then me thats fine with me if hes ur GOD dj that u care to know so much about..

me personaly i dont care if he goes deaf..

so when u come down to it lets this is the whole prospective of him

started spinning at abyss (cheese hole) got play in some ny clubs and wound up back in nj @ temps (seasonal cheese club)

came back to me when he makes some real noise

thanx n heres ur 2 cents back save it for ur admission to temps

When WOrld first opened in the fall of 2000, Denny was the resident DJ on Saturday nights. It wasnt a great venue but it was packed every week. He stayed there until May 2001. I can tell you for a fact it was packed every week. SInce you are friends with Ardie and Joey, then you should know they are shady characters. Tsettos went back to World in the fall of 2001. The party with Tsettos didnt succeed because of the loaction being in Times Square and the 09/11 attacks. They kept on booking other talent without letting Denny know. The only reason Denny knew he wasnt spinning was from the flyers. He didnt hear this from your pals Joey or Artie. He decided to leave because of this. But for the first year of the World party in the fall 2000/ winter 2001, World was packed every weekend. World brought in some international talent and it didnt do well except for DT &DD and SASHA & Digweed. The numbers were good for this party but the vibe sucked. Temps is a seasonal place and the energy and vibe in that place in the summer is unreal. Yes Tsettos did have some faiures at NYC clubs. And i don't think Tsettos is the greatest DJ.

I have a ride range of DJs I like to listen to.

To answer your question, I would say get Tom Stephan aka Superchumbo. He did a great job when he opened up for DT not too long ago at Vinyl.

Ashley Casselle and Danny Howells (Together and/or Seperate) :)

James Zabiela

Craig Richards and Lee Burridge (Together)

Charles Webster

Joeski (AGAIN PLEASE!)

This guy named Sasha who seems to be popular.

DEEP DOWN IN MIAMI,

Ramon C.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Danny Howells

FC Kahuna

Mauro Picotto (again)

Mario Piu' (again)

Joy Oktiniti (however u spell Mr. Joyenerizer)

Scot Project (again)

Cosmic Gate

Sven Vath (fawk it, something diff.)

Hell yeah! and also:

Dumonde

Safri Duo

Talla 2XLC (again)

Blank & Jones