Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
kaydup

PVD - Roll Call -Fools-

Recommended Posts

Fool, you know I'll be there!!

Thursday should be a really good time... I love going out in the middle of the week. Plus it'll probably be a better crowd because everyone will be there to hear PVD (as opposed to the usual meathead, I'm here to hook-up crowd). I just hope the kiddies stay away (which, again, they probably will because it's a Thursday!)

Oh, and just so you all know... afterhours is on at my place :eek::cool:

You're all invited... if you dare :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i don't know if i'll be there.... i've been waiting to see pvd for awhile now, but i may not know if i will be there till that day... do you think tickets will still be on sale that night? anyone?

lemme know...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I definitely do not have work on Friday (took it off, Thank God!!) So I'll be out in full freaking force on Thursday!

Katie, I'd be willing to bet that tickets will be on sale at the door on Thursday. For some reason I really don't see this one selling out (and I just picked up my tix @ Avalon yesterday).

Actually, you could probably get them there on Thursday afternoon and wouldn't have to pay the "at the door" prices... if you knew whether or not you were going to go by then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I definitely do not have work on Friday (took it off, Thank God!!) So I'll be out in full freaking force on Thursday!

Katie, I'd be willing to bet that tickets will be on sale at the door on Thursday. For some reason I really don't see this one selling out (and I just picked up my tix @ Avalon yesterday).

Actually, you could probably get them there on Thursday afternoon and wouldn't have to pay the "at the door" prices... if you knew whether or not you were going to go by then.

You SUCK!!!

I will be getting mine that night, hopefully wont have to pay at all;) ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by a1wave

i don't know if i'll be there.... i've been waiting to see pvd for awhile now, but i may not know if i will be there till that day... do you think tickets will still be on sale that night? anyone?

lemme know...

And why is this???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good question!! Since most of us will be out on the dance floor, should we try to meet-up there? (Just thinking about the disaster that was last Friday night!) I'm going to have a big bunch of friends up for this one, so I'll be running around like crazy all night long.

As for the dance floor, we usually hang out straight back to the left, near the stage/end of the sub. (if the DJ booth is at your back we're on the left... straight ahead, just before hitting the stage). Or, we could meet by one of the bars... that's worked in the past. Or the ATM machine is always a safe bet... doesn't really matter to me.

What time are you guys getting there?? If anyone wants to stop by my place for a :pint: or a :smoke: beforehand, please feel free! :hat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Good question!! Since most of us will be out on the dance floor, should we try to meet-up there? (Just thinking about the disaster that was last Friday night!) I'm going to have a big bunch of friends up for this one, so I'll be running around like crazy all night long.

As for the dance floor, we usually hang out straight back to the left, near the stage/end of the sub. (if the DJ booth is at your back we're on the left... straight ahead, just before hitting the stage). Or, we could meet by one of the bars... that's worked in the past. Or the ATM machine is always a safe bet... doesn't really matter to me.

What time are you guys getting there?? If anyone wants to stop by my place for a :pint: or a :smoke: beforehand, please feel free! :hat:

How about we meet at the place were you are saying, near the stage on your left. Not the side that if Axis was open the secret doorway, but the other side....

And I might just take you up on the pre-party offer, what time are you going tonight? So what time is the pre-party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by kaydup

I will give you a call, but I wont be in until after 7:30. I got some shit to get out of the way. Ummm if you are in line and you see me walk past ya, then grab me ;) you may get in quicker;) ;)

If I say you walking by I'll definitely grab you. That's always a money move with long lines.

I'm not sure exactly what time I'm going to be getting there. We were hoping to get in early, but we had kind of a bummer last night. Jackie found out she's got to go to North Attleboro tonight to put her dog to sleep :( It's an old family pet and she was really attached so she might be in kind of rough shape and I don't know when she'll be getting back to Boston. I don't want to leave without her, so I may have to send my friends ahead. I really have no idea what time all of this is going to happen... we may still make it in line early, who knows.

Well, onto brighter topics, (or off topics), I just noticed I wrote "in line" back there. I ALWAYS say in line, but it seems like everyone in New York says "on line" and it really erks me for some reason. You're definitely not ON a line, if you were on it you'd be on top of it.. you're in it, you're part of it... it makes sense that way.

What do you guys say? In or On? Am I the only one who gets annoyed by this??? (I thought so!)

-Ramble Ramble Ramble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by prplhz

How about we meet at the place were you are saying, near the stage on your left. Not the side that if Axis was open the secret doorway, but the other side....

And I might just take you up on the pre-party offer, what time are you going tonight? So what time is the pre-party?

That area sounds good... I'll meet you guys there! (if not sooner)

Pre-party starts when I get home from work... say around 6:30ish... people will probably show up between 7 and 8:30 I'd say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that I use both, on and in line. I will have to think about it. I will try to make the pre-party. But if I can't I will see you guys on the left side of the stage(not Axis side ;) )

That sucks about her dog, I don't know if I could be around for putting it to sleep though, that would make it worse for me:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course I'm having the after-party! I don't know if we'll be able to crank up the choons or anything, but we'll have a bunch of people hanging out, :smoke:ing :pint:ing, talking (at about 1000 miles an hour ;) ) and having a good time in general!

The roomate in Florida called me the other day and he won't be home 'til Saturday... the other one I told to sleep at his girlfriend's place, so we'll have no problems there.

Last night I tried a kind of a litmus test to see how loud I could crank the music. I threw in Parks & Wilson's "Painting on Silence" (This CD has WICKED basslines the whole way through)... cranked the sub and waited for the complaints. It took about 25 minutes before anyone said anything, but eventually a neighbor came down. That means I'll just kill the sub tonight and we should be fine :)

Yeah, Jackie's not going to be with the dog when she's actually being put to sleep... she just wants to see her one last time. She was heart broken last night (which sucks because she's got an interview today, her head's not really in it). Fortunately she's got something to look forward to when she comes home tonight... that cheered her up a lot :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i might be making the trip to boston tonight to hear my boy PVD!! might check out axis first then avalon. is this alleged meet up actually happening??? it would be nice to meet some new faces since my crew is slim to nonexistant right now seeing how i'm up here in cape cod by myself!!

lata kids!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by deeznutz

i might be making the trip to boston tonight to hear my boy PVD!! might check out axis first then avalon. is this alleged meet up actually happening??? it would be nice to meet some new faces since my crew is slim to nonexistant right now seeing how i'm up here in cape cod by myself!!

lata kids!!!

I don't know how you'd ever pick us out of the crowd, but we'll be dancing to the left, near the stage (if the DJ booth were to your back).

Anyone know what they'll be wearing tonight?

Hey, if you can find us, say hi!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×