Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph - bliss v Lust - this friday - june 14th

jcbliss

hey guys,

the time is finally hear - BLISS V LUST feat. superstar dj DAVE RALPH, Jon Cowan, Vaughn, sheldon prince, K-ahhz, and shawn rudnick. The event is this friday june 14th @ sutra in downtown ft. Lauderdale. Bliss and Lust are both arguably two of south florida's hottest events so when the two join forces its sure to be off the hook! Ralphy is also no stranger to south florida. As Paul Oakenfold's right hand man, dave ralph has destroyed crowds worldwide and this friday will be no exception. I hope you will all come out in force to support and welcome this former CREAM resident back to South Florida..

any questions email : Jon@blissproductions.com

I look forward to your responses...

regards,

Jon:hat:

Guest saleen351

for this event, will the jack asses turn off those stupied stars on the celling? they fuck the whole room up... plus STOP TURNING UP THE VOLUME SO EARLY IN THE NIGHT, TURN DOWN THE SPEAKERS BY THE BAR AND UP STAIRS, YOU ASSHOLES HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING, PEOPLE GO EARLY TO DRINK AND BS WITH THEIR FRIENDS, NO TO GUIDO FIST PUMP... SAVE THAT FOR AT LEAST MIDNIGHT..

Originally posted by saleen351

for this event, will the jack asses turn off those stupied stars on the celling? they fuck the whole room up... plus STOP TURNING UP THE VOLUME SO EARLY IN THE NIGHT, TURN DOWN THE SPEAKERS BY THE BAR AND UP STAIRS, YOU ASSHOLES HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING, PEOPLE GO EARLY TO DRINK AND BS WITH THEIR FRIENDS, NO TO GUIDO FIST PUMP... SAVE THAT FOR AT LEAST MIDNIGHT..

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THATS GOTTA BE THE FUNNIEST THING I SEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE

hey saleen,

don't you ever have anything nice to say?? first off we're not the assholes that work there week in week out..we're doing a one off event at the venue... as for the sound, I know it sucks at sutra generally..thats why we've rented a full outside system for the night..all EAW and trust me - its going to rock!! we're trying to do something good for the scene and bring some quality talent to broward... don't knock it!! SUPPORT IT! I am such a good guy that if you come mr. all knowing saleen I will even buy you a drink and forget about all the smack you talk... the staff at bliss and lust have done nothing but good so give us some support

thanks

J

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by jcbliss

hey saleen,

don't you ever have anything nice to say?? first off we're not the assholes that work there week in week out..we're doing a one off event at the venue... as for the sound, I know it sucks at sutra generally..thats why we've rented a full outside system for the night..all EAW and trust me - its going to rock!! we're trying to do something good for the scene and bring some quality talent to broward... don't knock it!! SUPPORT IT! I am such a good guy that if you come mr. all knowing saleen I will even buy you a drink and forget about all the smack you talk... the staff at bliss and lust have done nothing but good so give us some support

thanks

J

dude, I copied and pasted this message from the other thread, and my asshole comments were directed to sutra. There system does suck sooooooooooo bad, but I warn you, that room ain't big enuff for a serious system.. so be carefull when cranking it up. and dont' worry i'm friens with some bartenders over there, my drinks are always discounted:D Like I said the crowd there is gonna look up at the dj booth with this glassy eyed confused look on their faces you guys better bring the jessic folker and louie devito cds... the crowd is just clueless....... i'll be there at 11:30... main bar with my crew...

huh?? I am a pretty nice guy...most people seem to think so..at least so I thought....If I've ever offended you...I am sorry..I try to be a nice as possible with all situations.. maybe you got me on a bad night or something but if I've wronged you mate, I am sorry...

come out tomorrow night....I'll buy you a drink and we'll start from scratch...

regards,

J

huh?? I am a pretty nice guy...most people seem to think so..at least so I thought....If I've ever offended you...I am sorry..I try to be a nice as possible with all situations.. maybe you got me on a bad night or something but if I've wronged you mate, I am sorry...

come out tomorrow night....I'll buy you a drink and we'll start from scratch...

regards,

J

What your saying is true, everyone has bad days I completely understand. I guess I just got the wrong impression of you.

Would love to make it out but the drive kills it for me.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Jon, why is it that your really nice on the board but when I see you in a club your as dry as the Sahara desert? :huh:

FIGHT

FIGHT

A PROMOTER AND A WHITE

IF THE WHITE DON'T WIN

WE ALL JUMP IN!!!!!!!!!

sorry flash backs of my childhood..:D

NO TO GUIDO FIST PUMP... SAVE THAT FOR AT LEAST MIDNIGHT..

Ok ill show up at midnight LOL, well at least SF style...

i'm in ummm how do you get there?????

Guest list????

i've seen Dave ral[h at the love parade in Berlin and in NYC (Centro fly ) and Josey ( Hunka bunka) everytime he never let me donw totally slammed!!!!

but im afraid as i think saleen said the crowd gonna look up at the DJ booth all glassy eyed abd be like WTF.. this is not ojn the louie devito CD

But i applaud JC and crew for doing something right and making a concerted effort!!!!! you got my vote...errr 30 bucks lol

Guest saleen351

hey guys,

the time is finally hear - BLISS V LUST feat. superstar dj DAVE RALPH, Jon Cowan, Vaughn, sheldon prince, K-ahhz, and shawn rudnick. The event is this friday june 14th @ sutra in downtown ft. Lauderdale. Bliss and Lust are both arguably two of south florida's hottest events so when the two join forces its sure to be off the hook! Ralphy is also no stranger to south florida. As Paul Oakenfold's right hand man, dave ralph has destroyed crowds worldwide and this friday will be no exception. I hope you will all come out in force to support and welcome this former CREAM resident back to South Florida..

any questions email : Jon@blissproductions.com

I look forward to your responses...

regards,

Jon:hat:

how much for cover?

jon aka mr bliss...u r nothing but a class act my man...keep the messege of prog house moving to the masses. i hear u r mixing at the former salvation on the 21st of this month. until what time is the party kicking? i would love to hear you soon. i am just so terrible with directions that i know i will get lost going to ft.lauderdale. oh, by the way bliss...i am counting the days until the 4th of july party @ level.

come on mate! make it down tonight....its easy to get too...95 to broward blvd east...turn right on the street just before the railroad tracks...(near chili pepper) you can't miss it....email me about next week...hope to see you all tonight!!

J

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dannyj

scum

ut ohhhhhhhhhhh we have a winner for loser of the week... mr sensitive dannyj....:blown: