Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to be in sleaside this weekend?

I got a question and I think I know the answer but ill ask it anyway.

I am 22 and my friend Pete who is coming with me is only 19 which really sucks because we are not going to go be able to get in anywhere in the area. He has a NJ fake lic id but its not that hot looking and I know it wont work in seaside .anyone have any suggestions? Does anyone work the door that can get him in?

Thanks in advanced

Originally posted by laurie619

Doesnt look like my friends and I will be there this weekend...WE still feel like crap from this weekend. . . .thanks to a someone keeping the whole house awake (Cough*spygirl*)

Seriously....Spygirl made some enemies this past weekend!! That may be her 1st and last time hanging out at the mansion! Pizza anyone ???

Will not be in sleaside this weekend....this weekend is all about DADS....TEMPS will be there next weekend. :D

P.S. CIGS...you are as cool as they get baby...it was nice meeting you and you too trickdaddy, you should come join in on the CP drama more often. :tongue::D

Originally posted by neena16

Will not be in sleaside this weekend....this weekend is all about DADS....TEMPS will be there next weekend. :D

P.S. CIGS...you are as cool as they get baby...it was nice meeting you and you too trickdaddy, you should come join in on the CP drama more often. :tongue::D

Neena! You & Piro missed the Sunday night action @ tempts...:(

JBR and the shot extrvaganza...:eek:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

Neena! You & Piro missed the Sunday night action @ tempts...:(

JBR and the shot extrvaganza...:eek:

Believe you meee...we got enough action this past weekend...enough for a month. :D How was the party at the mansion? we should of went there...our afterhours was the bed...:zzz: SUCKED...i thought I was ready to go for at least another hour or two....but once your head hits that pillow you're done for the night.

Originally posted by Jsen7

:( Oh well I missed it!!!

We missed you sweetie...where were you???? You did miss a great weekend...it's not every weekend you see people in that condition. ;):D Anyway when's the next Sandbar adventure?? Maybe the 21st to get some Richie Rydell action...are you in??

Yeah i'm down for some Rydell @ Sandbar. I almost went to Temps. on Sat. I was itching to go knowing all of ya's would be there. I came very close and than baled the last minute and stayed home :( Sunday I watched The Nets blow the game in the end and than i drove down to Long Beach Island to a friends house and went fishing early morning. Caught some nice rays from the boat. I also dropped my keys in the water as i boarded the boat to head out 15 miles off shore. Damn the boat ride sucked out there cuz my mind was on my keys sitting in 3 feet of merky azz bay water and i was an hour and 20 minutes away from my spare car keys. $80 for a new set with the lock/unlock button grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: I just bought a new set recently cuz I lost one set. The pair I stupidly dropped in the water was the new pair i just got :mad3: So i had someone bring me down the spare set while me, my friend and his father sifted through the merky and muddy water. We used a net with micro holes in it, a magnet attached to a rope, my friends feet as he walked around in that ish screw that i wasn't walking in there even thought they were my keys. We were catching everything else but the keys, big rocks, lil rocks, mud, spearing(lil fish), crabs, barnacles, shrimp(bubba gump shrimp), metal grrrrrrrrrrr :mad: oh well so eventually i got the spare and continued on with the day to a nice meal my friends girl friend whipped up, fillet of fluke with a huge bowl of pene pasta with some banging red sauce, caesar salad and i even caught the biggest fish but screw that i'd rather have my keys.

Thanks Neena -- It was great meeting you too. I hear all about the drama and funny shit on here from cigs or JBR but I usually can't log on -- or at least not for long -- while at work. I'll try to get on more often. I am looking forward to the next hang out too. Maybe I'll bring my dad to Temps so i don't have to go home! ha ha:D ;)

Hey Neena....tons of fun hanging out with you and Piro on Sat....

P.S....you're not so bad yourself!!!!!

Originally posted by laurie619

Doesnt look like my friends and I will be there this weekend...WE still feel like crap from this weekend. . . .thanks to a someone keeping the whole house awake (Cough*spygirl*)

I wasn't alone in this one.......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by grebe

Not this weekend, or any other for that matter. I can do without the weekend quidofests.

Then why dont you mozy on over to the hamptons chat board.

I believe the ? was who was going down not who wasnt!!

Originally posted by stardo

Then why dont you mozy on over to the hamptons chat board.

I believe the ? was who was going down not who wasnt!!

Nice one, Stardo. Good suggestion...I heard the Hamptons board has an awesome discussion going on about the latest pleated shorts and new loafers from J Crew. :D