Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bad sleeping habits

nycchic24

this past weekend i had a wedding and shared a hotel with my sister and my mom. my mom opted to share a bed with my sister bc as she put it "sue is a horrible sleeper." lol which works out for me cuz then i got the bed to myself. but actually most of my friends don't like to sleep with me -- i mean share a bed when on trips.

does anyone else have any bad habits ???

i grind my teeth alot and i also tend to be pretty restless (ie. i move around and/or kick -- )

this morning i was just thinking about laughing as a turn off...over the last few years, i noticed if i'm laughing really hard, a snort or two will come out...it's pretty fuckin funny and i dont really care BUT i know some people think it's a bad habit...i have heard some cackles in my time that i find truly annoying and unappealing as well...

i used to tell my ex that i had never met someone so small take up so much bed space...

I talk up a storm in my sleep!!! Such a bad habit....I'm so gonna incriminate myself one of these days...

once when i was sleeping with my ex, he heard a full fledged enactment of some sort of sexual incounter that I was dreaming about...I said names and everything...even though I had no clue who's name it was... :confused:

Originally posted by phatman

i used to tell my ex that i had never met someone so small take up so much bed space...

haha one guy i used to date... tall guy, about 6'3ish and i woke up once and his body was in a L shape and positioned diagonally on my bed so i was scrunched into this small space on the edge.. i nudged him to move over, he mumbled and said "adjust"

:eek: i was like "WTF this IS MY BED!"

my friends got a kick out of that one. when i told him the next morning, he had no recollection :laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

haha one guy i used to date... tall guy, about 6'3ish and i woke up once and his body was in a L shape and positioned diagonally on my bed so i was scrunched into this small space on the edge.. i nudged him to move over, he mumbled and said "adjust"

:eek: i was like "WTF this IS MY BED!"

my friends got a kick out of that one. when i told him the next morning, he had no recollection :laugh:

lol

Im with the midget on this one....

I can recite novels ive never read in my sleep when i get going.

I bought a voice recorder to tape some rants when i was writting a book so I used it to record myself one night while I was sleeping....I sounded like a schizophrenic out of a Steven King novel....very strange.

:flame:

Originally posted by marcid21

I talk up a storm in my sleep!!! Such a bad habit....I'm so gonna incriminate myself one of these days...