Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
MadamMillie

Ha!!!!!

Originally posted by MadamMillie

i BLOCKED you

youre not worthy

:D

*The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind**The music you were playing really blew my mind*

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

nothing would make me :puke: faster

i mean, the booy cant even choose good tracks, let alone spin!! not to mention his car's in the shop, so i cant even use him for his sweet car:D

Doesn't mean you can't dominate him and make him your bitch.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

nothing would make me :puke: faster

i mean, the booy cant even choose good tracks, let alone spin!! not to mention his car's in the shop, so i cant even use him for his sweet car:D

You really know how to pick a guy up when he's down. Should I go out and buy a dog so you can kick it as well? :(