Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ARIA..TANER K FRiday 6-14-02

tdawg

TONITE!!!!!

If you don't want to go to ARIA and hit up the AVALAND..which I am sure that many of you will.....ERIC MORILLO is spinning there tonite...I will have a guestlist there as well

so hit me up if you want to go to either

Originally posted by tdawg

TONITE!!!!!

If you don't want to go to ARIA and hit up the AVALAND..which I am sure that many of you will.....ERIC MORILLO is spinning there tonite...I will have a guestlist there as well

so hit me up if you want to go to either

You going to be at Aria tonight right?

This Friday Taner will be doing a guest spot @ Aria...very chill laid back room.....but it is def nice!!!

Mike Spinelli will be opening for Taner....

No jeans or sneakers..doors @ 11pm

email me for list/info

tdawg1@hotmail.com

hey tdawg how is Mike doing now? i heard he's been doing this friday night spot for a couple weeks. i caught him at Tantra a month ago in the lounge... aight for a rookie :tongue:;)

hehe Casey (if you are reading this...) have fun tongiht! Be gentle on the peeps on your Homecoming! :hat:

yo KayDUPPPPPP...tdawg will be stopping by the avalon then heading over to ARIA around 11:30....

NYC Chiquita...Mike is doing great....he has been getting some great exposure as a DJ....he is def improving every time he puts on the headphones.....he also will be spinning on Saturdays @ METROLPOLIS in teh ZOOM ROOM...

TANER K AND TASTY will be the NEW RESIDENTS @ METROPOLIS SATURDAYS...starting June 29th...I will post all the info as soon as it is finalized

NYC Chiquita...Mike is doing great....he has been getting some great exposure as a DJ....he is def improving every time he puts on the headphones.....he also will be spinning on Saturdays @ METROLPOLIS in teh ZOOM ROOM...

thats cool. so have you checked out his bro at Sophia's on wednesday? is that party still going on? just curious to see how Vin is doing with that?

and yeah my friend told me that mike was in some picture in some mag at The Matrix???