Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotter's late edition weekend review

So I needed a little sleep before I wrote this.....

Friday went to work @ Xs but they decided to just open downstair so i got to hang w/ crazy tempkid, jarmenio, cigs, emmitt, trick daddy, binoys ect ect... Richie was even better this week. Place got really crowded and they opened one of the bars upsatirs b/c of it. Luckily there was not an upchucking incident this week hence i only had one shot @ merge!!!

saturday day Surf w/ cigs emmitt, foxyroxy, trickdaddy and many others 5 miami vices and some shot and some sun. Sergio LOSE the band!!!!! We ahd a nice group of beach chairs and a few of our more retarded party hardy friends were in still in party form from Friday night tripping all over the beach...save for night time people!!!!! I wanted to drink @ latinzee's bar but she must have come on after I left the beach!!!

saturday night temps denny denny denny amazing!!!

tempkid was actually mello no angry boubcers this week. jersey girl,/clubchick/, jsen 7, binoy, emmitt,cigs, lesdig , laurie619, jarmenio,and a couple from philly who post all hung tight oh and how could i forget spygirl and the 95 shots you bought me!!!! thanks remeber its all about blackhuas in the dolphin water gun. Music was great ...Just Be Good to Me, Wanna dance w/ somebdy, my love is you love, LOVED it. Sayno remeber its all about the accopelos(sp??/)

Sunday RICHIE rocked the house. He played tamperer and people actually threw water and got on my bar and danced. I missed Denny w/o a doubt but Richie was awesome. Binoys, i am off next wed look out, jarmenio, jsen7, djdanfury,trickdaddy& cigs---who pulled a hat trick..3 nights at my bar , JBR gets the MVP award for the night shots a bottle of moet a backback and flip flops!!!!!!! Latinzee thanks for the 007 shots!!!

see everyone one the weekend

:cool:

Originally posted by ceeotter

So I needed a little sleep before I wrote this.....

Friday went to work @ Xs but they decided to just open downstair so i got to hang w/ crazy tempkid, jarmenio, cigs, emmitt, trick daddy, binoys ect ect... Richie was even better this week. Place got really crowded and they opened one of the bars upsatirs b/c of it. Luckily there was not an upchucking incident this week hence i only had one shot @ merge!!!

saturday day Surf w/ cigs emmitt, foxyroxy, trickdaddy and many others 5 miami vices and some shot and some sun. Sergio LOSE the band!!!!! We ahd a nice group of beach chairs and a few of our more retarded party hardy friends were in still in party form from Friday night tripping all over the beach...save for night time people!!!!! I wanted to drink @ latinzee's bar but she must have come on after I left the beach!!!

saturday night temps denny denny denny amazing!!!

tempkid was actually mello no angry boubcers this week. jersey girl,/clubchick/, jsen 7, binoy, emmitt,cigs, lesdig , laurie619, jarmenio,and a couple from philly who post all hung tight oh and how could i forget spygirl and the 95 shots you bought me!!!! thanks remeber its all about blackhuas in the dolphin water gun. Music was great ...Just Be Good to Me, Wanna dance w/ somebdy, my love is you love, LOVED it. Sayno remeber its all about the accopelos(sp??/)

Sunday RICHIE rocked the house. He played tamperer and people actually threw water and got on my bar and danced. I missed Denny w/o a doubt but Richie was awesome. Binoys, i am off next wed look out, jarmenio, jsen7, djdanfury,trickdaddy& cigs---who pulled a hat trick..3 nights at my bar , JBR gets the MVP award for the night shots a bottle of moet a backback and flip flops!!!!!!! Latinzee thanks for the 007 shots!!!

HEY UNTIL NEXT WEEK!!!! IM JUMPING OFF THE STAGE AGAIN...WHOS GONNA CATCH ME??!!:bounce:

SHIT!!!!!!! Sorry. Damn too much blackhaus rots the brain.

I know I met kermzy.

ZEE I'll catch ya...me and JBR.

What time do you go in on Sat?????

I dont know why - I just love jumping off of bars or stages:bounce: :bounce:

oh and how could i forget spygirl and the 95 shots you bought me!!!! thanks remeber its all about blackhuas in the dolphin water gun. Music was great ...Just Be Good to Me, Wanna dance w/ somebdy, my love is you love.............................

You are the best:), I am glad you had as much fun, if not more than we did!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue: I can't wait for you to be on the other side of the bar again, this TIME it will be all my fault!!!!!:D :D :D

Pictures??? Dolphins??? Shots??? Where???

SHIT!!!!!!! Sorry. Damn too much blackhaus rots the brain.

I know I met kermzy.

ZEE I'll catch ya...me and JBR.

What time do you go in on Sat?????

It was nice meeting you!!! I'm still a little fuzzy from the weekend...Sundays kill me!!!

:drool:

Hat trick at your bar...ha ha ha!!!!!!! Too many of those and it'll kill you. I totally forgot about the Dolphin gun....that was the funniest!

All in all a great weekend.....can't wait for this one! Monday off....that can only mean trouble!!!!

Hey Cody05...thanks for the CD!

I just remembered that me and Trick Daddy stopped at Merge to do a shot with George....thanks!!!!!!

thanks remeber its all about blackhuas in the dolphin water gun.

Hey ceotter...I met you for the first time on Sat (if you remember me)and you tried to give me a shot from that dolphin water gun...but i just gave you a face like what are you crazy??...I usually don't refuse a shot of blackhaus but I was so wasted already. Thanks anyway hun...next time I'll be ready. it was nice to meet you. :D

Music was great ...Just Be Good to Me, Wanna dance w/ somebdy, my love is you love, LOVED it. Sayno remeber its all about the accopelos(sp??/)

Sunday RICHIE rocked the house. He played tamperer and people actually threw water and got on my bar and danced:cool:

Ceeotter... It's ALL about the acapellas!!! Accopelos ..ummm...that's a new word, kinda looks like acapellas and galapagos (as in the islands) mixed together! I LIKE IT! :D

I NEED a dolphin water gun!!! Remember the dolphin balloon??? WELL... The dolphin water gun is a NECESSITY!! Gotta have it! minus the Blackhaus of course:vomit3:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Ceeotter... It's ALL about the acapellas!!! Accopelos ..ummm...that's a new word, kinda looks like acapellas and galapagos (as in the islands) mixed together! I LIKE IT! :D

I NEED a dolphin water gun!!! Remember the dolphin balloon??? WELL... The dolphin water gun is a NECESSITY!! Gotta have it! minus the Blackhaus of course:vomit3:

I gotcha covered!!!!

Thanks again Ceotter for all the shots!!!! Have to miss this weekend due to a college grad party :rolleyes:

God, was I hung over Sunday at a Christening IN UPSTATE NEW YORK, THREE HOURS AWAY FROM THE SHORE that started at 1pm!!!!! Still don't know how I made it there!!!!

Originally posted by jerzeychic

Thanks again Ceotter for all the shots!!!! Have to miss this weekend due to a college grad party :rolleyes:

God, was I hung over Sunday at a Christening IN UPSTATE NEW YORK, THREE HOURS AWAY FROM THE SHORE that started at 1pm!!!!! Still don't know how I made it there!!!!

That had to of hurt........:blown: