Clubplanet Nightlife Community

oo yeah so i went to MERGE last friday

I went to merge this past Friday and I wanted to cry. I had more people in my car then there was in that club. I have to admit the place looks great but the 10 people there looked like they crawled out of a trailer with there stone washed jeans and mullets.

The music really sucked and the non stop strobe light made me sick. I ordered a long island ice tea and it came in a cup about the size of a shot glass. The bartender was so busy doing shots that she had no problem to help her self to.

To top it off she kept flirting with a some meathead and payed no attention to us when we wanted more drinks.

They can staple all the pillows on the walls they want and dip the whole fucking building in chrome but the bottom line is:

MERGE IS A WAIST OF TIME,MONEY AND YOUR NIGHT OUT.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by notallthere

I went to merge this past Friday and I wanted to cry. I had more people in my car then there was in that club. I have to admit the place looks great but the 10 people there looked like they crawled out of a trailer with there stone washed jeans and mullets.

The music really sucked and the non stop strobe light made me sick. I ordered a long island ice tea and it came in a cup about the size of a shot glass. The bartender was so busy doing shots that she had no problem to help her self to.

To top it off she kept flirting with a some meathead and payed no attention to us when we wanted more drinks.

They can staple all the pillows on the walls they want and dip the whole fucking building in chrome but the bottom line is:

MERGE IS A WAIST OF TIME,MONEY AND YOUR NIGHT OUT.

i posted many times that their staff sucks.. their bartenders need to go to ceeotter school or at least spend some time in the ceeotter triangle.... same shit happened to me when I went last year.. But notallthere, i doubt teo sucked... unless he went back to that faggot ass housey dt shit... i duno i'm not around..

Guest saleen351

It was housy not to bad though i was just not feeling the place so kinda killed the whole music vibe for me. Yo saleen you coming up here at all this summer ?

trying to do it all when I come home, temps, xs, yankee game, chilling with my grandma, bbq with the fam, hit english town up for some 1/4 mile action, go to my buddies race car shop, see my best friends new house, hit the whore house with my man big d, maybee some AC blackjack trip, so i'm trying to fit it all in... maybee late july i'll be around, don't worry it will be known that the man is back in town....:D

I was in seaside all weekend and all the clubs were empty. It was a slow weekend. Surf Club Sunday was the only place that was packed.

Saleen,

Why don't you shut the fuck up already about the merge staff. They are probably the best down the beach. I'll put george up against any bartender in the tri-state area. Pete is a nice guy who is friendly to everyone You are in Florida, so I don't see how you can make comments about the jersey shore anymore. Your opinion is worth as much as these little promoters that you bash. DT is probably the best dj in the world and you claim that he sucks. You have said it yourself that you have never been to vinyl, so just keep your mouth shut already.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Buck

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

I was in seaside all weekend and all the clubs were empty. It was a slow weekend. Surf Club Sunday was the only place that was packed.

Saleen,

Why don't you shut the fuck up already about the merge staff. They are probably the best down the beach. I'll put george up against any bartender in the tri-state area. Pete is a nice guy who is friendly to everyone You are in Florida, so I don't see how you can make comments about the jersey shore anymore. Your opinion is worth as much as these little promoters that you bash. DT is probably the best dj in the world and you claim that he sucks. You have said it yourself that you have never been to vinyl, so just keep your mouth shut already.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Buck

umm DT was at space on MDW, i didn't go, but word is it was nothing special and people left the main room and headed toward the patio... So much for DT being the man... and I clearly said it in my post, it was last year about merge....

I also Agree that George is a GREAT Bartender and he knows how to take care of the right people. Also a Very Nice guy. I know another bartender there that is GREAT, and also very chill. Petey K and Company are AMAZING people.....BOTTOM LINE. Always take care of the industry people and are always great to talk to.

You 2 should get a room or just do Instant Messanger to save this board wasted space. Your both laughable and are fucking tools....

notallthere, next time try to stay out past midnight. Wheres your wallet fool???? I am glad your weekend sucked.

no need to elaborate as Buc burried your asses...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by thesandman

burried your asses...

buddy, are you kidding me? burried? yea he really smoked my ass:rolleyes:

i simply posted what happened to me last year... I guess merge pizza lives on.... its the club, when are people gonna realize the dream of a profitable club is not gonna happen.... good luck... more competition moving in next year... oppss not suppose to say anything about that...:blown:

Originally posted by saleen351

umm DT was at space on MDW, i didn't go, but word is it was nothing special and people left the main room and headed toward the patio... So much for DT being the man... and I clearly said it in my post, it was last year about merge....

How do you know if he is or not if you never heard him play..??? thats just ignorance if your sayin he sucks and you never heard him play. Personnaly i think the Man is a GREAT DJ...Heard him plenty of diff times at many dif venues and he always Plays a Solid Set, never let me down once.

Merge Pizza......Please...Saleen.....get some new material.....or better yet...get a rug for that bald head of yours.....Oh and your so fucking cool with having insider info, you should have your own column in the NY post.

Notallthere is not even worth responding too. he is a fucking idiot, who contributes nothing to this board, and society in general.

Originally posted by unclebuc

Merge Pizza......Please...Saleen.....get some new material.....or better yet...get a rug for that bald head of yours.....Oh and your so fucking cool with having insider info, you should have your own column in the NY post.

Notallthere is not even worth responding too. he is a fucking idiot, who contributes nothing to this board, and society in general.

Not Really insider Info anyway, just hes the one that has to brag about knowing everything. Im sure PLENTY of people know the info hes talking about so its no big deal. Most of us just keep our mouths shut when people tell us secrets.

Notallthere,

You might be right about it being dead in there Friday, but try it out on a Saturday night and your opinion should be changed. The music is great with Rydell. Go to first bar when you first walk in and introduce yourself to George.

Now Saleen is commenting on when he went last year. He is clueless about this summer because he is stuck in Florida.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

idk....George hooked me up fat when i was in there....I thought the place was pretty good:D

BG

George is THE MAN!!!!!

Def hooks it up.

I like Merge....I wish them all the luck and hope they have a profitable summer. Very good people over there.

Notallthere at least they didnt steal your girls wallet at Merge. And if youre gonna insult some one at least spell things right it's waste not waist. You are such a tool. Do us all a favor stay out of Merge that is where I hang out and I don't want to be subjected to running into assholes like you. So save your $10 weekly allowance and spend it somewhere else. Dickhead.

hhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I went to Merge for the first time on Saturday and had a great time. It wasn't packed when I was there, but the music was great, I was hanging out with friends, and met the legendary George so it was fun. I'm definitely going back there soon.

Ok now that I got that out of my system...I am glad this got started because I was getting board.

How the hell can you guys get so defensive about a fucking night club?!!!! Its a fucking CLUB?! are you really that much a bunch of losers????

are you kidding me????????

Everything I said about merge was 100 percent true. I wrote a review that was based on facts of the night. You four must be the only ones who like merge because there was only about 4 people when I went. Oh and i got there around 1

Ok now that I got that out of my system...I am glad this got started because I was getting board.

How the hell can you guys get so defensive about a fucking night club?!!!! Its a fucking CLUB?! are you really that much a bunch of losers????

are you kidding me????????

Everything I said about merge was 100 percent true. I wrote a review that was based on facts of the night. You four must be the only ones who like merge because there was only about 4 people when I went. Oh and i got there around 1

Everyone's entitled to their opinion and I am entitled to post my snotty ass comments and start drama in return!!!!! Sorry you little sperm receptacle but I love Merge, and Im there every week.