Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOMEGROWN wassup!!

Well lets start from the beginning. I got inside around 9:30, 10:00 to find a whole slew of CPers already semi-drunk and enjoying greats beats from the man himself... DJ Jonstephen. This is definetely a party worth checking out, very laid back, almost everyone got to know everyone. Pretty chill atmosphere with great music thanks for all the DJs. I'm not going to shout out to everyone because you know who you are and i'll forget names and feel like an ass.

Here is a pic... sorry Apothesis and sexyme, i just couldn't resist. :cool: Here is Apothesis about to get bitch slapped for letting his eyes wander... BAD BOY!!! ... WHAPPPP!

attachment.php?s=&postid=868473

Ouch, you should see the after shot... those nails(yes they are REAL) are sharp.

lol, dude, you took like 300 pics tonight...

homegrown was the shit, props to ron & bog for making something happen in our scene... we need more of that!

i'm severely drunk, and need to pop some anti-depressants and go to sleep... see you tomorrow, or something...

:laugh: :laugh: ....Damn Irina...u always gota start trouble???.........anywhooooooo...sorry i couldnt make it out...i went to play ball...and SOMEONE never called me back with the info i needed..plus i was sweatin like pat ewing at the free throw line when i got home...and i fell asleep and woke up at 7am this mornin...sorry bog..ron..1 n jon...ill b out there next time

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

:laugh: :laugh: ....Damn Irina...u always gota start trouble???.........anywhooooooo...sorry i couldnt make it out...i went to play ball...and SOMEONE never called me back with the info i needed..plus i was sweatin like pat ewing at the free throw line when i got home...and i fell asleep and woke up at 7am this mornin...sorry bog..ron..1 n jon...ill b out there next time

:nopity::laugh:

I told you where it was.......bro, weak excuse.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I told you where it was.......bro, weak excuse.

yooo jon it took me like 2 hours to get back home last night:mad:

on bqe the was a killer traffic, and eugene and irene fell asleep. :blown: i was bored as hell :blank:

seriously sorry man..i feel bad..but ive sat thru monsoons in the vill @ pseudo to hear u spin...so u cant hold it against me :D ...and after playin ball for 2 hrs..i couldnt motivate myself to eat..not get on the train

And thats why your my boy......its aiight. There will be plenty more times I'm sure....

i am not weak...i just havent eatin in 4 days..well..i have if u consider pills food...:D ..and i really do feel like ass cause i told Ron Friday night i was goan come thru...

soo........whos goin to Pseudo on Thurs??

I might be there

Originally posted by teklord310

Here is a pic... sorry Apothesis and sexyme, i just couldn't resist. :cool: Here is Apothesis about to get bitch slapped for letting his eyes wander... BAD BOY!!! ... WHAPPPP!

Ouch, you should see the after shot... those nails(yes they are REAL) are sharp.

great pic. Altho I actually was looking over to make sure my bag'o stuff was still laying on the table.

I was a perfect gentleman.

Originally posted by kingartur

Hun ask if olya will be able to come out with us on thursday, its probably not her type a place, but u never know she might have fun :D;)

I will, i'll ask her today

P.S Serg, Olya is my cousin..and Someoneeeee likessss herrrrr, no names *artur* hehehehehehe <3