Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Road test..

Originally posted by sexxyme

I FAILED :(

doh doh doh doh!!!!!!

why didn't you listen to serg!!!!!!! damnit, for once he didn't make us stupider for having read his post... that was sound advise right there! :D

blah, don't worry about it, you'll get it next time...

Originally posted by sexxyme

i drove on the curb while parking..and then at the end, the damn instructer goes..well, dont worry, you're short, cute and sexy..um..YA THANKS FOR NOTHING! lol

well ur short, sexy, and sweet.

hun u'll pass next time, mwa

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

yes...i be Serg...glad to meet u Serge...

irina im sorry....hes a fuckin faggot for saying that..i woulda been like U JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME...SO PASS ME NOW

i should have..!! i was thinking of that..lol and the whole time there he kept on looking at my tummy..wtf

yes...i be Serg...glad to meet u Serge...

irina im sorry....hes a fuckin faggot for saying that..i woulda been like U JUST SEXUALLY HARASSED ME...SO PASS ME NOW

yeah, seriously... wtf... he can't do that...

(jesus... thats 2 of serg's posts i'm agreeing with... wtf is going on...)

whats goin on is that the little man who lives in ur discman came out at night and droppin subliminal hits in ur ear while u were sleeping..tellin u to agree with me...

damnit, is dj venom in my discman again??!?! i keep telling him to get out, its not a place to live!!! damnit, these fucking mini-djs... (@$*!%(@)(*&@! :mad:

blah, who needs a car anyway, they just break all the time anyway... (ok, well, maybe thats my fault for modding the crap out of it and racing it all the time... but still... its a pain in the ass)

whats the minimum time before you can take it again, 3 weeks or something???

Originally posted by joeg

blah, who needs a car anyway, they just break all the time anyway... (ok, well, maybe thats my fault for modding the crap out of it and racing it all the time... but still... its a pain in the ass)

whats the minimum time before you can take it again, 3 weeks or something???

That guy is a scumbag, he definetely should have passed you after saying that stuff. Better luck next time....

JoeG - come on Sunday if you car is fixed, we'll talk tonight. www.themclub.net