Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im Sorry

this might make some of u really mad...but the majority of pictures on this New York Board is of some ugly people. Whenever i go to clubs are bars i see at least 10 hotties. I mean picture people please take some pics of hot girls on this forum. Im not saying im beautiful but ummm...i used to like using my imagination at meeting up with cp peeps...the majority of the people in the pics i think..might be wrong but i think are like 23 and up.....isnt there any 18-21.

O btw ths song is old but its now my favorite trance song ever

Svenson & Gielen- Twisted (energy Mix)

Soirry if i offended people just thought cp wasnt all old peeps :blown:

that had to be the dumbest thing i ever read. completely pointless. who made u the fuckin authority on beauty? everyones got a different opinion. its in the eye of the beholder. i personally have met plenty of beautiful girls from cp.

and wut did that song have to do w/ anything?

u my friend, are an idiot.

:rolleyes:

:blown:

i personally dont give a shit what you think xtc..im just tired of the older crowd on cp trash talkin kids under 21...so i threw my thoughts into why cp has to be such an older crowd like all the pictures show...

and the song i dont know where that came from..i just put it on one of my mixes and thought it worked wel with alot of songs...so i just threw that out there also for the other Dj's looking for good trance songs to mix into there shit

Originally posted by djstd

this might make some of u really mad...but the majority of pictures on this New York Board is of some ugly people. Whenever i go to clubs are bars i see at least 10 hotties. I mean picture people please take some pics of hot girls on this forum. Im not saying im beautiful but ummm...i used to like using my imagination at meeting up with cp peeps...the majority of the people in the pics i think..might be wrong but i think are like 23 and up.....isnt there any 18-21.

O btw ths song is old but its now my favorite trance song ever

Svenson & Gielen- Twisted (energy Mix)

Soirry if i offended people just thought cp wasnt all old peeps :blown:

U don't like the people on cp board, get the fuck off the board:blown:

Hot cheme how come u dont notice when everyone else is like...i hate these damn 16/17 yr olds..i mean there pretty...but there young and dont know what there doing...usually most of the jokes on the younger crowd arent that funny cuz alot of people on this bored arent funny...but still there has been more trash towards younger kids then the one thing i said.

Also i dont wanna leave bc i think your all good people and i love hearing your opinions on clubs and music. allthough alot of people on this bored dont treat new comers who are usually 18 or prom kids asking for advice on clubs cuz they dont know anything...and the majority of your replies are kill yourself..stay home..u suck. I still like you guys, and your opinions just wish it was mixed more

Hot cheme how come u dont notice when everyone else is like...i hate these damn 16/17 yr olds..i mean there pretty...but there young and dont know what there doing...usually most of the jokes on the younger crowd arent that funny cuz alot of people on this bored arent funny...but still there has been more trash towards younger kids then the one thing i said.

Also i dont wanna leave bc i think your all good people and i love hearing your opinions on clubs and music. allthough alot of people on this bored dont treat new comers who are usually 18 or prom kids asking for advice on clubs cuz they dont know anything...and the majority of your replies are kill yourself..stay home..u suck. I still like you guys, and your opinions just wish it was mixed more

. . . We don't hate the 16-21 or whatever demographic you're defending, we just hate the 16-21 year olds who can't handle their dope . . . and there are MANY . . .

OK, actually I hadn't noticed any discrimination against younger ppl on this board. I'm not saying its not there but if it is I am oblivious to it. But you shouldn't care. They are judging the age group's behavior in general. We don't know if you are really like that.

Your reasons for not leaving are good in my opinion. I am a new comer as well and I know very little about the scene and all the CP people have been very helpful to me. Maybe it is your attitude and not your age that is the problem.

and judging some photos is not the same as people flaming poor behavior that we see out in the clubs. you should really get to know people before you start accusing us of being old as a fault of this board.

allthough alot of people on this bored dont treat new comers who are usually 18 or prom kids asking for advice on clubs cuz they dont know anything...and the majority of your replies are kill yourself..stay home..u suck.

Lurk, search, post. In that order. And don't post in all caps. It doesn't matter how old you are, if your post is like this:

HEY I JSUT TRNED EIGHTEEN AND LOOKIN FOR GOOD TIME... WHO SPINS AT VYNIL FRIDAYS? I HEARD IS A GOOD CLUB>> IS THAT TRUE?

It's a waste of space and energy... "kill yourself" is much shorter to type than "use the damn search function, you idiot." ;)

Personally, I just ignore those threads... but you gotta understand how they can be annoying, especially when you see the same thing posted for the umpteenth time.

um..actually i met some people last night from the board, and they were all very sweet, and cool people, and i'm 19 years old..I felt absolutly no differnce in how they were with others, who were older (thats rediculous)..so by you saying that..that makes no sense whatsoever..

Originally posted by hoke

HEY I JSUT TRNED EIGHTEEN AND LOOKIN FOR GOOD TIME... WHO SPINS AT VYNIL FRIDAYS? I HEARD IS A GOOD CLUB>> IS THAT TRUE?

:laugh:

I think this thread has to be moved to drama.

Djstd dont judge people before u get to know them, if u do it can get into alot of trouble

i personally dont give a shit what you think xtc..im just tired of the older crowd on cp trash talkin kids under 21...so i threw my thoughts into why cp has to be such an older crowd like all the pictures show...

This is so amusing... 23 and up is old?

You wonder why people talk shit about those under 21... while you are a prime example of the stereotype. If you don't want people talking badly about you then don't post something that shows what a retard you are. :rolleyes:

Seriously... just a bit of advice from an elder.

Originally posted by tastyt

This is so amusing... 23 and up is old?

You wonder why people talk shit about those under 21... while you are a prime example of the stereotype. If you don't want people talking badly about you then don't post something that shows what a retard you are. :rolleyes:

Seriously... just a bit of advice from an elder.

:laugh2:yet another reason why tastyt is probably my favorite cp member. lol.

:aright:

ok...i got something to say.. i like this boardd..its good for info. some good threads...i met some cool kids lately from here..but i noticed how alot of u guys have your little groups and bash anyone that says something u guys dont like or think is stupid..thats kinda weak...butahh well ...i dont think anyone ive seen of the board is busted though..i think djherpes needs to chill for a bit.