Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo We Had Picotto, Why Can't Luis Get Cox?

djdekan

Cox has had several non wmc appearances at Space.. he really doesn’t bring in that big of a crowd; from what I have seen. which is why he probably doesn’t play there more often. Chris Liebing, and Marco V. are relativity unknown to the miami music masses. in general Tech is a relatively new genre of music for miami club goers. personally I think Tech-House, has a better chance of blowing up big in miami. Tech-house seems to bridge the gap between house and techno.imo it’s a natural progression for someone; who has been into trance, progressive house, etc.

Cox has residency @ Crobar chicago & also plays every once in a while @ Crobar Miami.

It gets complicated from there, can't really go into detail. He's played at Space a few times and If there is a time to get him back it is now. But like I said its complicated...

Like Sobeton said, tru tech is starting to be appreciated by the masses here in miami, but it hasn't won over the people as progressive has. I also think that tech is that bridge between progressive & trance. I think it will bring a lot of people together if done right...

I am a big fan of cox & If there's anyone I wanna see back @ Space is him over anyone.

Hint: Crobar has their bunch & we have ours.. Very rare to see their guys come to our neck of the woods & vice versa..

:)

i caught carl cox for the first time this winter conference @ crobar. he blew the fuck*n roof off of crobar. then misstress barbara finished the night with a techno flair of dark techy house muzik. carl cox would detroy space. he gets into your heart, your soul, your ears, AND YOUR MIND AND FEET. but carl cox is booked with crobar. word has it he'll be back b-4 the year is over. he really loved the crowd and atmosphere this year and crobar and wants to come back to rock the joint....