Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Demise of Friday Nites in Miami

busty36

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA, What A Fucking Joke

- 1st Saleen You know Absolutley Shit About The Club and The Music, I've Come to the conclusion you go out to take advantge of 18 yr old girls rolling there face off.

- 2nd Does anyone rember Pulsar 2002, Ummmm Trancy enough for ya, He played all Tech but he knew when to Trance You OUT.

- 3rd Saturdays @ Space havent been to packed to me, More people show up to Level and Hear George Play TRANCE Anthems... Oh and Whats the Line gonna Be Like for PVD (And he is past his prime)

- 4th If Miami wants to represent its Music on What club is Packed then please Ill let Crobar/Space/Level have the trophy for pulling in all the Tourists, and when there not here we all bitch things are dieing.

Every Night Is Fucked in our Case, No Matter what Music Is played, $$$$ is The drive of everyone on the beach and the fucking tourists are what make the money, so Ill Post from The Netherlands.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdekan

HA, What A Fucking Joke

- 1st Saleen You know Absolutley Shit About The Club and The Music, I've Come to the conclusion you go out to take advantge of 18 yr old girls rolling there face off.

- 2nd Does anyone rember Pulsar 2002, Ummmm Trancy enough for ya, He played all Tech but he knew when to Trance You OUT.

- 3rd Saturdays @ Space havent been to packed to me, More people show up to Level and Hear George Play TRANCE Anthems... Oh and Whats the Line gonna Be Like for PVD (And he is past his prime)

- 4th If Miami wants to represent its Music on What club is Packed then please Ill let Crobar/Space/Level have the trophy for pulling in all the Tourists, and when there not here we all bitch things are dieing.

Every Night Is Fucked in our Case, No Matter what Music Is played, $$$$ is The drive of everyone on the beach and the fucking tourists are what make the money, so Ill Post from The Netherlands.

bro, you are an idiot, any mornon can see you spin trance and you favor trance music.. trance is dead!!!!!!! let it go........ move on....

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

R.I.P - Ferry Corsten, PVD, Talla, Marco V and Tiesto

This dark chapter of clubbing history will finally come to a close.

be nice, i think most of us started with trance during our clubbing years...i know i did, we dont need to dance on the grave too....LEE!!!!

:finger:;)

3rd Saturdays @ Space havent been to packed to me, More people show up to Level and Hear George Play TRANCE Anthems... Oh and Whats the Line gonna Be Like for PVD (And he is past his prime)

George rock the house every single sat. Last sat the place was packed until fawking 4:00 in the morning.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Georgeacasta when was the last time u went out???

Bring any DJ from your R.I.P. list and you'll see what happen.

One last question why the best DJs in the world always play Trance?????

Yeah George and Everyone Else who Talks BS about Trance

When was the last time you saw Ferry, or Marco V or Tiesto

OR Even sat and listened to a set.

I at least go and See Howells, DT, Sander, Waxman, Seaman and so on. Im not talking one sided and whining. And we alread had this talk over trance about 1 million times

Originally posted by ernextnation

3rd Saturdays @ Space havent been to packed to me, More people show up to Level and Hear George Play TRANCE Anthems... Oh and Whats the Line gonna Be Like for PVD (And he is past his prime)

George rock the house every single sat. Last sat the place was packed until fawking 4:00 in the morning.

quote:

Georgeacasta when was the last time u went out???

Bring any DJ from your R.I.P. list and you'll see what happen.

One last question why the best DJs in the world always play Trance?????

I was just kidding when I posted that. I should've put smiley faces at the end. :tongue:

BTW, last time I went out was to rain to see Mauricio Avlies 2 weeks ago.

I at least go and See Howells, DT, Sander, Waxman, Seaman and so on. Im not talking one sided and whining. And we alread had this talk over trance about 1 million times

Pete, I was kidding dude. ;) I was being a ball buster I was actually laughing when I posted it.

BTW, I've seen DT , Howells, Sander and Seaman in the past year. When Ferry was coming down for conference 2 years ago I was supposed to see him but he never made it out System F had to fill in for him!

Originally posted by phrankadelic

sept. 22nd. 1 pm. fins vs. jets @ pps.

let the hype begin.

I'm actually not even all that excited about it. As a season ticket holder, the Fins have seriously been boring the crap out of me the past several seasons. I hate to say it but we play boring football. I grew up watching Marino fling the ball around......Fiedler is merely passable. He's just your average NFL QB. No huge talents on offense. Ricky Williams? Remains to be seen. I'd rather have Edgerrin James. The defense, supposedly our strength, begins seasons well and then starts to suck in November/December.

And attending games at PPLayer Stadium is really getting on my nerves. The commercial breaks in NFL games can only be described in one word - EXCESSIVE. It's almost at the point where I'd rather watch the games on the tube. At least then you can jump on the Net during the commercial breaks, but at the stadium you have to be subjected to all the LOUD bullshit ads, promotions, crap-ass music, patriotic I-Love-The-USA propaganda......I swear last season, I felt like I was going to USA propaganda rallies thinly veiled as football games. Shit, why can't people go to games to FORGET about the "War on Terrorism" crap? Why must we be constantly reminded of it? All the politically correct corporate bullshit that goes on at NFL games is getting increasingly more difficult to stomach.

I'm also a longtime Canes season ticket holder - to be honest Canes football is a hell of a lot more fun than the NFL. I'll take the Orange Bowl over sterile, corporate PP Stadium any day. Also, the UM offense is actually fun to watch. They throw the ball DOWNFIELD every now and then and they use the tight end in the passing game........the Dolphins do neither.

I know

Its also Kinda Funny thats the last time I saw Howells, All that I heard was

--------"This is To TrancY"

Last time I saw Sandre

---------"This is To Trancy"

Last time I Saw DT

And even Oscar of Late.................

I know

Its also Kinda Funny thats the last time I saw Howells, All that I heard was

--------"This is To TrancY"

Last time I saw Sandre

Last time I Saw DT

And even Oscar of Late.................

Howell's - It's not that I didn't like the trance that he spun I was just really looking forward to listening to a set that sounded like his last comp. I went to see him close minded and expecting something different. My fault

Sander - Set was really hard but at times it just seemed to loopy.

DT - He took way to long to warm up the last time I saw him.