Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wouldnt it be nice to have a DOOR POLICY AT Vinyl/ARC

I agree with you Jaysea, but I don't know about a door policy. Also, when I first started going in 99, there were many gay men without shirts on. I kind of liked it. I think what I DON'T like about Vinyl today is that it IS mostly straight now. That's the bottom line. There have been a lot more fake looking people. Nipple covering bikini tops---get outta here! That shit's just for show-offs. Also I remember people not really caring about what they wear....regular jeans and tank tops. Too many people that go there now spend more time on their looks than they do dancing. It's really sad.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is like saying people can't do drugs at Vinyl. It is impossible to control the crowds that come in. Same thing happened to Twilo a while back, same thing happens to every club that attracts the non meathead/plastic people. Eventually they invade every club. It just sucks.

If anyone can pull off a weird ass door policy its DT. Someone tell him this, maybe next Friday there will be a door policy. No meatheads or sluts allowed.

Originally posted by teklord310

If anyone can pull off a weird ass door policy its DT. Someone tell him this, maybe next Friday there will be a door policy. No meatheads or sluts allowed.

Actually, this is very true... after all he did get them to ban glowsticks!

you know, im not personal Friends with danny but i have chated with him over the years, does anyone know who would be the best person to talk to about this??, who is involved with the club, and would not be an ass hole? i use to know people threw the Shelter party, but there at there new home, i could make a few calls, il lget back to everyone and let u know

Jay

Originally posted by dr0ne

Ok.....so let's say vinyl changes its night like once a month to

"DO NOT be yourself @ vinyl"

so you can be like your exact opposite.....who would you be?

I'd dress up as a mammoth mutated elephant penis and run around telling people I was a Skinny Puppy reject.

Nothings perfect...and as my sig says...things change.

and seriously folks...what does sexual prefrence and clothing attire have to do with music?

People these days are too worried about their self-defined labels that all seem to slam each other with...meathead, skinhead, chickenhead, e-tard, stoner, raver, goth , fag, lesbo....people forgot how to be people....lost in their genre. No ones knows How to be theirself...thats the problem.

:flame:

Theres Definition...then theres Disembodiment

Originally posted by jaysea

you know, im not personal Friends with danny but i have chated with him over the years, does anyone know who would be the best person to talk to about this??, who is involved with the club, and would not be an ass hole? i use to know people threw the Shelter party, but there at there new home, i could make a few calls, il lget back to everyone and let u know

Jay

Well you could speak to the club owner or perhaps some of the organizers of the party.

The fine line we're walking is that there are a good amount of people involved, but who knows who's going to be an asshole about it or not. Just tread carefully, man.

Originally posted by gothzane

Nothings perfect...and as my sig says...things change.

and seriously folks...what does sexual prefrence and clothing attire have to do with music?

People these days are too worried about their self-defined labels that all seem to slam each other with...meathead, skinhead, chickenhead, e-tard, stoner, raver, goth , fag, lesbo....people forgot how to be people....lost in their genre. No ones knows How to be theirself...thats the problem.

:flame:

Theres Definition...then theres Disembodiment

thing is i could see a raver going "i wanna look raver tonight" or a goth going "im gonna look goth tonight" or a skinhead.....but do you really think guidos look themselves in the mirror and say "shit man i'm gonna be the best looking meathead at this party!!!!"

:laugh::laugh:

Jay

I can tell you right off the bat that Danny would not approve of a door policy. As much as you and I and many other people don't seem to like the crowd these days at Vinyl Fridays, Danny wants to spread his love for music to as many people as possible. Crowds (unfortunately) change everywhere; it's a vibe and it's always going to be this way. This happened at the Paradise Garage, Loft, and even the original Sound Factory. Clubs don't really have a long life span.

Originally posted by bustaknut2001

I can tell you right off the bat that Danny would not approve of a door policy. As much as you and I and many other people don't seem to like the crowd these days at Vinyl Fridays, Danny wants to spread his love for music to as many people as possible. Crowds (unfortunately) change everywhere; it's a vibe and it's always going to be this way. This happened at the Paradise Garage, Loft, and even the original Sound Factory. Clubs don't really have a long life span.

Oh that is SO true.

i know i have gone here in the past, but i think it would be really nice to have some sort of a Private party/Door person thing going on, Where there was someone At the door picking people off line who were Regular's or new Who the Kids were, who were there for the MUSIC, not

The Shirtless, Drugged up, Fakeness that has kinda Crawled over the space, as of late :)

someone who new the party well, knew the faces and could make for a tighter, Tasty, VIBE inside,

not to be posh, or annoying not letting specific people in.

But doing it to preserve our party, and to make for a safer more Enjoyable Night.

What ya think, ?:)

JaySea

they need a dress code to kick out the lazy druged out people who should be siting at home in front of ther pcs geeks that crowd that place ;) and with the reverse dress code most of yall people need a place with it cause u couldn't get into a normal place so i say ther should be a place for losers to hang out so yall would stop crowden the chill spots ;)

Shook, Really, go back to fucking jersey kid, lol

if you knew who i was, you would of just shit your pant's ;)

and iv been going out to Clubs in Ny since u were Still A Drip in your nasty mother's puss :)

Not to mention Former Club kid 89-95

former door kid, of more than a few Club's

and now soon to be Part owner of a Future Club

PArt time fag,

Part time Straight boy popper

And not to mention, Meat Head Grinder Delux, bitch

Now go Stand in front of your mirror,

i have to go shopping for a Fashion show this weekend hunny!

*mwah*

:)

and iv been going out to Clubs in Ny since u were Still A Drip in your nasty mother's puss :)

PArt time fag,

*mwah*

Now Jaysea, you've really got me wonderin'! Who are you?

PArt time fag,

*mwah*

lol interesting response i am wondering who u are but i gather i know u or have met u befor if so true kid u wild out and damn 89 to 95 in 89 i was like 7 and problet geting made fun of in grammer school lol

i have seen him Twice, once was at factory, in like maybe the winter of 90, maybe 91, im not really sure, and than i saw him at

Luna's Wild Eclipse loft party, in 89-90ish, it was in this fucking killer LOFT on Spring Street? not really sure, but all i remember is how cool the Venue was, wish i rememberd where it was, fucking cool spot, and LARRY CAN SPIN, iv neever ever seen somone with such STYLE and skill, he worked us, wish i could of caught his Early Year's, i was 17 then, lol......god im old, lol