Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Second Hand Satellites at Crobar

meng

It's about time! I'm thinking of heading out after Hobie Beach. I've only heard about 30 minutes of a DJ Three set when he opened for Rabbit in the Moon at Level during WMC 2001. From the little I heard, he's awesome......and alongside Sean Cusick.......woah......When Sean opened for Digweed at Space, he fucking rocked......should be interesting to hear the two together....

to everyone that has replied to this post i would like to say that u r the few the proud, the peeps who know their shit about prog music and house music in general. funny how the average pretender clubber doesn't have a clue who secod hand satellites are? thank you for keeping it real and we will continue the REAL TRUE UNDERGROUND sound of prog house. by the way, i heard sean cusick open up for diggers at space last year and he was fuck*in amazing. c u @ crobar this friday...

thank you for the invitation macfunk....i have been feeling under the weather and was not able to make it to second hand satellites last night. i am fuck*n kicking myself for that believe me. so how was the party? who opened it up. and yes, i am on a downer that i wasn't able to make it. but i will come back strong in time to party and dance my arse off @ the lights out fiasco next weekend. and i know that sean cusick and three took away alot of problems last night with their therapeutic sets....

That was one of the funnest nights. Sean and Three tag teamed through a set of some twisted house music with a bit of mad electro breaks thrown in between. It was definitely a sound I had not heard before and I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised.

It was fun to hang with some of the CP crew, Danny, Mimi, Lee, Zuly, Phrankmeister...and I got to finally meet Barbie and Mr. Calix. It was a pleasure to meet you guys! ;)