Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wedding song..

Hello...I need some help here...I need to pick a song for my DJ to play at my wedding for when the bridal party is first announced at reception and for when we are first announced as husband and wife..My best friend who got married last year picked "My Love is Your Love"...It was great!!!..So we need an upbeat,happy,chilling,dance song..Any ideas??...She was going to have "Kiss" by Venga Boys, but chose MLIYL instead...Help!!!!...Thanks, ClubGirl..=)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was in a bridal party this past october and we were announced to that song by DERB !!

not only that but the groom did about a 15 minute show with glow sticks during the reception ... it was an AWESOME wedding !!

and the looks on the faces of the older relatives - CLASSIC !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i was in a bridal party this past october and we were announced to that song by DERB !!

not only that but the groom did about a 15 minute show with glow sticks during the reception ... it was an AWESOME wedding !!

THANKS BARBIEGIRL! Guys, she was the best bridesmaid a bride could ask for!

And she's right, we had such a blast at my wedding. Everyone couldn't believe we came out to Derb!!! But, it was upbeat and got everyone standing and clapping and yelling! You want that at a wedding! :D:):tongue:

I heard of a few weddings being rocked w/ Derb on the entrance..

My Love also sounds good too.

As a best man I came into Stone Cold Steve Austins song which provided a nice laugh...

Either way you 2 have a GREAT wedding!!!!!!!!

(And now for the first time in public as husband and wife........

ZOMBIE..... ZOMBIE.......ZOMBIE NATION..... lmafao!!!)

Thanks everyone for all your ideas!!...Alot of people are recommending I Believe in Love which I love!!I forgot all about that song..I dont wanna have MLIYL since best friend had that..It definitely has to be commercial ya know..I like sandstorm and feel it..also derb...good ideas!..thanks again for the input..and keep um coming if yous think of anything else..thanks!!!CLubGirl..=)

That is so awesome...... Weddings should be funa and memeorable:)

Originally posted by saynotodrama

YEAH.. That would be great.. I could see the guests faces now...

"You got it on the side, a little one night thing..." :worry:

:whip2:

LMAO..... But note that I said Beginning..... Huge emphasis on that..

That would also exclude La La Land..... Uplifting song, but "Something about those little pills" I dont' think would go over too well with the Father of the Bride.:mad:

Originally posted by djdanfury

LMAO..... But note that I said Beginning..... Huge emphasis on that..

That would also exclude La La Land..... Uplifting song, but "Something about those little pills" I dont' think would go over too well with the Father of the Bride.:mad:

I knew what you meant...LOL!! How about that Female vocal where the lady is on the phone with the Doctors office.. "HELP, I NEED HELP, MY PU**Y is BURNING... It's Burning, It's Burning... JESUS CHRIST!"

Thanks!!Actually yes my fiance is on this board and others..Chris aka Shootin3..We have been on this board since 97..haha..He dont post much anymore...and no we didnt meet on here..we have been dating for 10 and 1/2 yrs,,actually today is our 10 and 1/2 yr anniversary..got engaged in cancun 99..and gettin married 3 months from today..sept 13 2002..=)..Robyn..=):D

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Thanks!!Actually yes my fiance is on this board and others..Chris aka Shootin3..We have been on this board since 97..haha..He dont post much anymore...and no we didnt meet on here..we have been dating for 10 and 1/2 yrs,,actually today is our 10 and 1/2 yr anniversary..got engaged in cancun 99..and gettin married 3 months from today..sept 13 2002..=)..Robyn..=):D

That is so cute. It's nice to know that there are still some fairy tale endings out there:love:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

How about that Female vocal where the lady is on the phone with the Doctors office.. "HELP, I NEED HELP, MY PU**Y is BURNING... It's Burning, It's Burning... JESUS CHRIST!"

:eek: :eek:

How about that song Ball and Chain by Poison (don't ask!). ;)

Originally posted by ClubGirl

You are getting married on Friday the 13th!?!?!?!

Easy there cheesy!!! No need to copy the queen with your gender. From that story I would consider yourself cheddar!!!!