Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bitches listen up and stop this sh-t

Originally posted by stardo

I might end up staying in too. I was thinking of temps on Sat. I havent been there much this summer. Mabe I can troop it.

Hot date? I wish. Hard to meet people Im so busy. I have a rule that I dont date people from work and from clubs. So I havent had any luck at the super market or the park:laugh:

Yeah I know how ya feel. . but remember dont go finding PRINCE CHARMING, have him find YOU. . .but when your ship comes does in..make sure you are willing to unload it ;)

I SURE DIDNT :(

Originally posted by laurie619

Yeah I know how ya feel. . but remember dont go finding PRINCE CHARMING, have him find YOU. . .but when your ship comes does in..make sure you are willing to unload it ;)

I SURE DIDNT :(

People draw many lines the person who loves you will cross them because they have there heart set one you.

He didnt cross that line.

Not to brag but I give the best love advice. Pm me if you need me and I will give you my celly #.

Originally posted by stardo

Dont get upset beautiful. Imagine if I took what VIP-DICK said seriously all the time. Everyone gets tough behind the keyboard.

For instance if Ali SHE-RA knew you in person Im sure she wouldnt talk all that poop. And if she did you know stardo is there to back you up. Those 10 extra lbs I put on for the summer will help out . :tongue:

What are you doing this weekend laurie?

YA KNOW SOMETHING STARDUMMY, YOU ARE MAKING IT HARD TO BE NICE TO YOU. EVERY TIME I PUT UP THE WHITE FLAG, YOU MAKE ME TEAR IT DOWN. I'M BEING NICE TO YOU CUZ YOU KNOW NEENA. KEEP IT UP, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPEND TO CMB1975.

OH, AND AS FAR AS THOSE 10 EXTRA LBS.....

STOP SWALLOWING 2 LOADS AT A TIME. I KNOW YOU THINK IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND ALL, BUT, TRY SPITTING. IT'S NOT VERY LADY LIKE BUT WHY START NOW MY LITTLE VAGINA BLOOD FART

Originally posted by vip-tech

YA KNOW SOMETHING STARDUMMY, YOU ARE MAKING IT HARD TO BE NICE TO YOU. EVERY TIME I PUT UP THE WHITE FLAG, YOU MAKE ME TEAR IT DOWN. I'M BEING NICE TO YOU CUZ YOU KNOW NEENA. KEEP IT UP, YOU SAW WHAT HAPPEND TO CMB1975.

STOP SWALLOWING 2 LOADS AT A TIME. I KNOW YOU THINK IT'S GOOD FOR YOUR SKIN AND ALL, BUT, TRY SPITTING. IT'S NOT VERY LADY LIKE BUT WHY START NOW MY LITTLE VAGINA BLOOD FART

:laugh: You just made me spit out my soda. :laugh:

Originally posted by vip-tech

Stop playin these first grade games. Beatin up on the girl you love. Come on lets kiss and make up filthy.

Dont remeber what happened to cmb it was only yesturday I hopped on this board

Originally posted by kirklop

donkeyboy...................hee haw, hee haw!

is it donkeys or mules that have no gender?

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Donkeyboy, why the need to start drama?! Have you seen what you created on this thread, hahaha

:biggun::argue::argue2::box:

Everyone is dukin it out over here - by the way, you still suck ass DONKEY BOY