Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stiffler Obviously Needs To Respect The Donkey Opinion

Stiffler have you ever been to mexico. The place rocks. You havent partied till youve been in Mexico. Obviously you didnt read the donkeys first post. There are some fucking rules for everyone now. 1. Whatever the donkey says goes. 2. What ever you may not agree with or have a problem with. shut your trap and refer back to #1. DONKEYBOY SIGNING OFF> I CANT WAIT TILL I HIT THE CLUBS IN MEXICO TOMORROW NIGHT> I LET YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME IT IS

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Stiffler have you ever been to mexico. The place rocks. You havent partied till youve been in Mexico. Obviously you didnt read the donkeys first post. There are some fucking rules for everyone now. 1. Whatever the donkey says goes. 2. What ever you may not agree with or have a problem with. shut your trap and refer back to #1. DONKEYBOY SIGNING OFF> I CANT WAIT TILL I HIT THE CLUBS IN MEXICO TOMORROW NIGHT> I LET YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME IT IS

I DON'T NEED TO RESPECT THE SHIT YOU SAY JACKBAG............

YOU STAND ALONE HERE, EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOUR MORONIC POSTS. I'VE BEEEEEEN TO MEHICO, AND IS OKAY SENIOR, BUT THE CLUBS PLAY OUR JESTERDAYS MUSIC AND ONLY ROCK WHEN OUR DJ'S COME DOWN DURING SPRING BREAK.(I KNOW THAT HAS BEEN SAID TO DEATH).

SO SADDLE UP YOUR DONKEY DOUCHEBAG, TAKE YOUR SOMBRARO WEARING ASS DOWN TO THE LOCAL FARMACIA AND BUY YOURSELF SOME REALITY PILLS.

REMEMBER, WHATEVER YOU SAY GOES RIGHT DOWN THE TOILET ALONG WITH YOUR UNUSED SPERM.

DONKEYDICK, JACKING OFF.....................

STIFFLER SIGNING OFF......................:blown:

Originally posted by stiffler

YOU STAND ALONE HERE, EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOUR MORONIC POSTS. I'VE BEEEEEEN TO MEHICO, AND IS OKAY SENIOR, BUT THE CLUBS PLAY OUR JESTERDAYS MUSIC AND ONLY ROCK WHEN OUR DJ'S COME DOWN DURING SPRING BREAK.(I KNOW THAT HAS BEEN SAID TO DEATH).

SO SADDLE UP YOUR DONKEY DOUCHEBAG, TAKE YOUR SOMBRARO WEARING ASS DOWN TO THE LOCAL FARMACIA AND BUY YOURSELF SOME REALITY PILLS.

REMEMBER, WHATEVER YOU SAY GOES RIGHT DOWN THE TOILET ALONG WITH YOUR UNUSED SPERM.

STIFFLER SIGNING OFF......................:blown:

:clap2:

Originally posted by stiffler

TIFFLER SIGNING OFF......................:blown:

AAAHHHHHHH..... I HAVE TOUGHT YOU WELL GRASSHOPPER