Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 6/13

weyes

don't base your clothing choices for the day based on the weather report!!! you can usually get a better feel for a good part of it by going outside and checking it out for yourself (weyes says, "brrrrrrrrr...").

tune in tomorrow.

Originally posted by joeygk

but what If I'm planning on arranging my wardrobe around my Burberry umbrella? I need to know that's it's going to rain, in order to co-oridiante the signature plaid. :D

wtf?!

i got a duck-head umbrella i bought at cvs for 5 bucks. a year later its still working.

my company has a lax dress code, but i do miss theplace i used to work in nyc, on most days, unless we were seeing clients, we could go in wearing shorts and sandals.

vic, joeygk's got nothing on my friends: their dog has a burberry coat. don't ask me.

i did buy an expensive umbrella, though ($40), when i lived in nyc, and it lasted about ten full years - rain, snow, wind of someone who walks a helluva lot. i really got what i paid for. but i'd say that it probably lasted longer than one that's just sold for it's fahncy pattern. (but i know joeygk's half-kidding; really.)

how late does buzz stay open? y'all in dc sure do loves ya some saeed and palash pretty bad, huh?

i'm kinda trying to turn my clock around in case i go to pvd tomorrow; the club opens at 3am sat night/sun morning and goes till 11am. WHICH IS BULLSHIT, by the way. that's a whole other drama :rolleyes: .

buizz usually stays open until 6 although on a few ocassions if the dj feels "it" he/she/they can go on, and have gone on until 8am. deep dish did so like 4 months ago, going up until 8am more or less.

where is pvd playing tommorrow that opens at 3am and stays open until 11am? and its still a 3hr set right? a few people from the dc board went to see him at exit tonight.

yup, finally saeed & palash are getting their well deserved recognition in dc. regardless, we always seem to bump into saeed most of the times we go to buzz. he spends the whole night walking all over the place.

drahma, drahma, it really sucks.

giant put an ad in the la weekly on weds saying that it'd be from 9-4 in an outdoor venue, blah blah blah. then, on thurs, they changed it to an afterhours club that i know nothing about but that people i know say sucks. so, 3-11 is the time frame they got, with an afterhours permit. also drinks will only start being served at 6, so there's gonna be a stampede. it's not gonna be too good, i don't think, but a friend of mine may have an extra ticket. that's why i MAY go.

but having it go late into father's day is pretty shitty. and since 9-4 was never disputed (the only thing chosen from the beginning), people are pitching fitsfitsfits. giant's giving refunds, but a lot of people were coming to town just for this, etc.

8 ball says: outlook, not so good. and, whoops! giant dropped the 8 ball.

Originally posted by weyes

drahma, drahma, it really sucks.

giant put an ad in the la weekly on weds saying that it'd be from 9-4 in an outdoor venue, blah blah blah. then, on thurs, they changed it to an afterhours club that i know nothing about but that people i know say sucks. so, 3-11 is the time frame they got, with an afterhours permit. also drinks will only start being served at 6, so there's gonna be a stampede. it's not gonna be too good, i don't think, but a friend of mine may have an extra ticket. that's why i MAY go.

but having it go late into father's day is pretty shitty. and since 9-4 was never disputed (the only thing chosen from the beginning), people are pitching fitsfitsfits. giant's giving refunds, but a lot of people were coming to town just for this, etc.

8 ball says: outlook, not so good. and, whoops! giant dropped the 8 ball.

that seems a bit weird, how they changed the venue and drinks at 6? gee, it does seem like it will be a bit messy.

'k :) .

a good tomorrow to you! cool to catch you - surreal, almost :cool: ...

same here, what a coincidence we were on at the same time. if you go to pvd have a great time, if you decide to sit it out well there will be a next time pvd passes by LA and spins a longer set. and a have a wonderful day :)

tag, you're it! why you up so late, foo'?

p.s. 1:50

Ok, I spotted joey in the miami board and now the L.A board. wtf is going on? and you too vic?! Git yer ass back in D.C.!

p.s.

tantara rocks. catch us this friday@buzz

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Ok, I spotted joey in the miami board and now the L.A board. wtf is going on? and you too vic?! Git yer ass back in D.C.!

p.s.

tantara rocks. catch us this friday@buzz

we just like to post everywhere, and being that weyes is such a great host and makes us feel like home, we post on the LA board

deg.gif

ps. i'll be there dancer.gif