Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pic of my new pet goat!

i always wanted to be like the goat ;) i mean any 1 seen the movie the legend of earl manigoat that brotha touched the top of the back board befor he turned into a crack head and he owned rucker park for this he is a real man and long live the goat ;) i was i was as steady as a goat

Originally posted by shook

i always wanted to be like the goat ;) i mean any 1 seen the movie the legend of earl manigoat that brotha touched the top of the back board befor he turned into a crack head and he owned rucker park for this he is a real man and long live the goat ;) i was i was as steady as a goat

whoa, yeah, I saw that movie, that was really good.

Originally posted by joeg

whoa, yeah, I saw that movie, that was really good.

i'm impressed kid i mean back in them hs days i was way wigger and used to have hoop dreams LoL so i seen all thsoe weird boot leg movies tho above the rim is still 1 of the best of all time i could watch that any day

Originally posted by hotcheme

your goat is really cute. but i don't think i would like having it as a pet. my neighbor's goat wandered into my backyard one day and tried to start chewing on me. i didn't appreciate that.

yeah, there are a couple negative parts....like when they get angry they DO pack a mean bite, and they smell funny but theyre outside so its ok

but they are fun though, they catch frisbees and we chase eachother around and stuff