Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help please! I'm stuck....

sunnyhost

In an all day training class:( I'm missing my lil chat sessions with my IM buddies (u know who u are;) ) How's every-1 elses day going? Hopefully better then mine! Anything interesting that you want to post on here that will help keep me entertained is more than welcome! Thanks! oh yeah...TGIF!!!!!:D:tongue:

Originally posted by digital7

:bootysha: :bootysha: :bootysha: :bootysha:

LMAO! That definetly made me laugh! Thanks!

Shake shake shake...shake shake shake...shake ur boooooty...shake ur boooooty!

Matas, I tried DL'ing AIM, but it was a no go =/ I miss the lil chat sessions 2! hows ur day/work been going so far? hey, any recommendations 4 ordering in lunch? (I'm still in the neighborhood, by macaroni grill now though)

Originally posted by sunnyhost

hows ur day/work been going so far? hey, any recommendations 4 ordering in lunch? (I'm still in the neighborhood, by macaroni grill now though)

its going, just not fast enough...ordering lunch? hmmm..ur right there by Shorty's....cant go wrong with some bbq:vomit3: :aright:

Well, I just found out that I am at the mercy of a "group vote" 4 lunch =/ And my momma bird is here...so I'm sure whatever she says she wants is what we'll have to have (no one will want to go against she boss I'm sure...god if she sees this I'm dead! lol)....wish me luck!

hey Christie,

what's up!

no wonder you are not ON. LOL

so Taverna Opa tonight huh?, bring your hammer for the bread hehehehehehhe :D

you'll have fun, if you dance on the table you might be able to get some tipping while you shake that boo... ok next?

I am chilling tonight. Only going out tomorrow probably hitting Living Room and then Opium or Crobar, even Space sounds like an option for afterhours.

talk to you later!! heading to SoBe for some lunch on Lincoln Rd.

byeeeeeee

:tongue:

Originally posted by laliux

hey Christie,

what's up!

no wonder you are not ON. LOL

so Taverna Opa tonight huh?, bring your hammer for the bread hehehehehehhe :D

you'll have fun, if you dance on the table you might be able to get some tipping while you shake that boo... ok next?

I am chilling tonight. Only going out tomorrow probably hitting Living Room and then Opium or Crobar, even Space sounds like an option for afterhours.

talk to you later!! heading to SoBe for some lunch on Lincoln Rd.

byeeeeeee

:tongue:

Hi Lalo :-)

Yeah, that's why I'm not on..I'm here at some training for a new accounting program....and what have i learned so far? how to go through the menu..that's all...whoopdie doo. Anyways, yeah...Opa 2night...u didnt like the food huh? hopefully I'll have good luck with it. Is it expenive? I'm sure we'll have fun..u know me...music and drinks and i'm good to go:tongue:

As far as tom. goes...I'm supposed to go on a fishiong tournament during the day, but I don't think the weather will hold out 4 that =o( As far as night time goes...I'm going to Rain for my friend's bday..it should be good...u should chk it out...last week was a blast! As for afterhours, thats a no go 4 me bc of Father's Day being sunday and all. Hope ur enjoying ur lunch! Talk 2 ya later kiddo...as always...TTFN:goofy:

hey Kitty!

well @ Opa you will spend I'd say $25 per head.

Fishing Tournament? that sounds like fun. Get me a grouper or two!:D and we'll do some ceviche.

never been to Rain on a Saturday, is it really good? , wouldn't mind checking it out if you are gonna be there. ;)

bueno, keep on learning. If you don't like the accounting program there is probably an X on the top right corner, just click there and you are good to go. :)

I'll give you a buzz, oops! I mean a ring if I am going to Rain 2morrow nite; I am sure you will take care of the buzz :D:drunk:

ttfn!

Lalo

Originally posted by laliux

hey Kitty!

well @ Opa you will spend I'd say $25 per head.

2morrow nite; I am sure you will take care of the buzz :D:drunk:

ttfn!

Lalo

Only $25 bucks? naaaah....it can't be...food drinks and all? I'll take more 4 sure "por si las moscas" aka..."incase of the flies" lol.

As 4 the buzz...what r u talking about???? I neeever drink....;):laugh: Not even I (or my liver 4 that matter) believe myself on that one I think....lololol