Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night (thursday)at METRO LOUNGE...................

Just wanted to thank everyone who was at Metro last night. The energy in that place was above insane. RICHIE RYDELL PROVES WEEK AFTER WEEK, THAT HE IS THE MOST CONSISTENT DJ OUT THERE! Richie has really gone to another level.............Anyone agree?Its a bold statement, but its true. He had metro upside down last night and had me movin all night. I didnt want to leave.

Nice to see so many cp peeps out:dj danfury and posse (when arent you out!) brian 1500, kostap, sandman,dknybabe (nice meeting you) Magliicuti, xxxsplashxxx , it felt like the whole board was there.Great night.Great energy, great vibe. Thanks everyone.

I brought 3 Rydell Newbys to Metro last night along with my regular crew, and they are Hooked now. As soon as we left all of them were telling me that they are 100% going to Merge on saturday. I've been trying to tell them about Rydell/Metro for so long and they finally listened to me.

Anyway...... I don't even need to post it. Like you said.... Rydell "Mr.Consistent" played a Hard and evil set last night, and threw some crazy vocals in the mix during the stage shows . :eek: Definitely a good crowd last night, and enough energy to light up a 3rd world country ....

George isn't there "Something" you need to tell us? :confused:

I completely agree with you, Richie really took it to another level last night - I didnt stay long enough becuase I had to wake up soo early for work, but did he paly the new alicia keys?! That is my favorite now!!! ml2k1,sandman,brian1500 very nice meeting you guys - Kostap always rippin it up...cant wait till next thursday...is it always that packed?! It was insane how busy it was!

:party::aright:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I completely agree with you, Richie really took it to another level last night - I didnt stay long enough becuase I had to wake up soo early for work, but did he paly the new alicia keys?! That is my favorite now!!! ml2k1,sandman,brian1500 very nice meeting you guys - Kostap always rippin it up...cant wait till next thursday...is it always that packed?! It was insane how busy it was!

:party::aright:

I meet you? And yes he did play the Alcia keys track.

The MVP award goes to Dan for being able to go out every night.

Rydell tore it up once again. Geoge thanks for everything.

Good thing I got shit to do, I just woke up.... Great night.

Richie went back to the old evil sets that made him what he is.... a sick fucker... Great time

Nice meeting... joegio (sp?) dkny and psychosweetie (hottie)

splash stop taking my fucking cup...

brian15---0000000 and the whister enough...

George- you destroyed me once again

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Sandman,

Did you mother tuck you in when you got home since you left so early?

Nooooooooo she did not.... I went out at 8 so by the time you saw me I was worse than usual. I left Metro at 2 b/c my roomate and driver is a regular at the OL and we hit there for a few drinks on the way home... So I left to go to another bar which was beyond my control...

Originally posted by thesandman

Good thing I got shit to do, I just woke up.... Great night.

Richie went back to the old evil sets that made him what he is.... a sick fucker... Great time

Nice meeting... joegio (sp?) dkny and psychosweetie (hottie)

splash stop taking my fucking cup...

brian15---0000000 and the whister enough...

George- you destroyed me once again

Thank you. It was nice meeting you and Kosta P too. Also, thanks to dkny for the intros. It was a good time last nite, Richie is an awesome DJ. It was my first time @ Metro.

Psycho, no need to thank me silly girl...you know we dont need intros,haha...as for brian1500, I think I made a mistake, sandman introduced me to his roomate ryan I think and I might have gotten the names crossed,lol, sorry...see everyone next thurs...we all gotta line up the shots next week!!!!!

:beer:

Psycho, no need to thank me silly girl...you know we dont need intros,haha...as for brian1500, I think I made a mistake, sandman introduced me to his roomate ryan I think and I might have gotten the names crossed,lol, sorry...see everyone next thurs...we all gotta line up the shots next week!!!!!

:beer:

ur too funny. I love ya girl. What are you doin tonite?

are you online? I dont think Im do anything...I am really really tired, I think I might actually want to stay in tonite...what r u doing? are you going to sandbar? The i=only thing that sucks is its raining...we should all do something Pyscho...

I'm not online cuz i'm at work. I think i'm still gonna go to sandbar tonite despite the rain, but tomorrow nite we should all do something. I know we were supposed to go to the shore, but the rain is ruining that, so lets do something else? By the way...that ring is HOT!!!!!! I love it! I want one! haha

First off nice meetin djdanfury and brian1500. I have seen djdanfury all over the place. Real cool guys.

Second, thanks again to George for hooking up me up, good shit. My friend is still talking about that fire drink thing.

Last the crowd was awesome last night. Metro has been having great thursday parties lately. Rydell was on point the whole night. I should check him out at merge real soon. Last night was one of the better nights at metro. Real glad I went

Originally posted by magilicuti

did I ask one of you girls if you worked at the gym by any chance?

Might have been my girl. long blonde hair.. the spa?

Great seeing and meeting everyone last night. Got fucked up opnce again.

Richie was un-fucking-beleivable

Im sick like a fucking dog today dont think im going out this weekend. How bad does that suck.

Sandman you missed oris jay trippin and billie jean bushwacka mix richie did...it was fucking nuts.

Well, I won't be down for Merge this weekend but I'll be at Metro thursday as usual.

And DKNYBABE Yes, metro is always that packed every thursday.

Originally posted by kostaP

Im sick like a fucking dog today dont think im going out this weekend. How bad does that suck.

Well, I won't be down for Merge this weekend

I always knew Kosta was a bitch but not from the above its a fact.

:D :D :D

I always knew Kosta was a bitch but not from the above its a fact.

:D :D :D

You wanna see hardcore champ I'll be there but i thinki kinda need a rest. Oh boy maybe I'll make it to Sandbar for a drink or two or three.......... here we go.

Originally posted by kostaP

You wanna see hardcore champ I'll be there but i thinki kinda need a rest. Oh boy maybe I'll make it to Sandbar for a drink or two or three.......... here we go.

Just drink some screw driver's. It will cure you. ;) If you dont drink alot u will be fine. And i will see u tonite and tomm

Just drink some screw driver's. It will cure you. ;) If you dont drink alot u will be fine. And i will see u tonite and tomm

Sounds like a plan. I got something for you tomorrow(remember exit). I'll see ya at Merge. Tomorrow and Sandbar Tonight.