Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pleasing A Woman

Originally posted by stardo

I got first dibs on swinging from his bicep!!!

Well I guess you could use the other massive arm.:tongue:

What the Hell????:confused:

I just came back from shopping to read this?????

I have never seen Divine before - or maybe I have and dont realize it...

BIG ARMS HUH????:aright:

Originally posted by njdionysus

I try hard Z, beleive me. All too often it seems like girls dont like to be treated good, especially in this scene. I've seen so many cute girls with guys that treat them like shit and they come back for more. A few years ago, I seen this one guy smacking his girlfriend around on the corner outside of the SF, the next weekend I seen her with the same guy! I guess I'm just different. I'm the big guy walking through the crowd that actually says excuse me, I cant stand people that have no respect.

good thread, sorry i jumped in late.

just had to say you make an excellent point here njdionysus. i found that girls from around the age of 18 to mid 20s like to be treated like shit, but eventually they look for the guy that will respect them and treat them right. that always bothered me.

one night at d'jais a few years back i'm done with my set so i'm sitting outside eating a slice......the bouncers then escourt a guy(staten island) and his girlfriend is screaming at him at the top of her lungs and crying..........so to make a long story short he was making out with some chick and feeling her up and this girl(his girlfriend) busted him............so what does he do? he had the balls to twist it around and say, "i go out with my boys and you gotta fuckin' follow me.....i don't need this shit.....i wasn't doin' anything wrong.....i've had it with you......this is it!"

so he kept driving it into her he didn't do anything and she knew what she saw him doing.................the stupid bitch wound up apologizing to him.......he then says " go home! i'll see you in bed when i get there!".........she went home and he went back into the bar to get some ass. this guy had hugh balls made of steel....i have seen this situation countless times.........

Originally posted by kirklop

one night at d'jais a few years back i'm done with my set so i'm sitting outside eating a slice......the bouncers then escourt a guy(staten island) and his girlfriend is screaming at him at the top of her lungs and crying..........so to make a long story short he was making out with some chick and feeling her up and this girl(his girlfriend) busted him............so what does he do? he had the balls to twist it around and say, "i go out with my boys and you gotta fuckin' follow me.....i don't need this shit.....i wasn't doin' anything wrong.....i've had it with you......this is it!"

so he kept driving it into her he didn't do anything and she knew what she saw him doing.................the stupid bitch wound up apologizing to him.......he then says " go home! i'll see you in bed when i get there!".........she went home and he went back into the bar to get some ass. this guy had hugh balls made of steel....i have seen this situation countless times.........

Im sure you see that ALL the time.

the stupid bitch wound up apologizing to him.......he then says " go home! i'll see you in bed when i get there!".........she went home and he went back into the bar to get some ass. this guy had hugh balls made of steel....i have seen this situation countless times.........

Simply said, some guys have no respect for women and some of those same women have no respect for themselves. Just like I wanted to beat that guy down on the corner outside of Factory who was smacking his girl around over and over, I didnt want to waste my time 'cuz I knew she'd be with him again and sure enough, I was right. Disgusting. Guys who hit women are punks, period.

:otopic:

If more people had respect for each other and were not so hung up on their own cliques, the club scene would be a much happier place. There are so many good people out there among the bad, that you just dont get the chance to meet or chill with 'cuz you're not in their crowd. No sweat, I have enough friends to go around.

People should really think about taking a different approach one night when they go out and I can guarantee you'll have an ever better time.

:otopic:

If more people had respect for each other and were not so hung up on their own cliques, the club scene would be a much happier place. There are so many good people out there among the bad, that you just dont get the chance to meet or chill with 'cuz you're not in their crowd. No sweat, I have enough friends to go around.

People should really think about taking a different approach one night when they go out and I can guarantee you'll have an ever better time.

i didnt think anyone heard me. and im not from staten island. get your stories straight man.

Guys and girls like that disgust me....first and foremost, if a guy goes out with his "guys" fine...is there any need to do things like that when you are in a commited relationship? number two - GIRLS LIKE THAT ARE TRASH - Why, I mean why would you lower yourself to apologize or even give a second glance? In that situation a girl with some class and a mind of her own would never apologize and would call it quits right there and would walk out...there is nothnig worse than a girl who doesnt respect herself:argue2:

but while alot of girls let themselves be treated like crap, there are still plenty that expect to be treated respectfully and dont put up with less...i think its pathetic when a guy hits a girl, it means he is not a man but a coward..but for that girl to stay with him, she's allowing him to behave like that...too many girls let themselves be treated badly and these guys think they're in the right...and although i do believe some of it has to do with age, stiffler , im 21, and if i feel im being treated inappropriately, i don't stand for it...i think both girls and guys get frustrated at what they often see...sweet girls with jerks, and nice guys with bitches..i'll never understand it...as for that guy cheating on his gf thing, thats a shame, but when something happens in front of your eyes, and yet you choose to overlook it, whatever happens is as much your fault as it is his...i'll also never understand why if someone wants to cheat, they just dont break up, and then they're actions wont be as hurtful to the person dumped..