Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAT.- 1 Year Anniversery of MERGE...LASGO'S "SOMTHING"

Thats right everyone.......

This Saturday June 22nd 2002!!!!

The 1 year Anniversery of MERGE,Seaside Heights

Here's the deal:

Music by :The one and only RICHIE RYDELL(in the main room)

dj UNIQUE(Level 2)

Special live performance of clublands biggest song, and a song that Richie Rydell has been creating memories with at Metro for a year.....

LASGO'S "SOMETHING" (I can see it in your eyes) LIVE ON STAGE!

The first 200 people will recieve a MERGE & Metro vip card

We will also be showcasing:

our LASER LIGHT SHOW

& LIQUID BLAST

and......................of course we will be decorating MERGE "extra "special for all of you.

This will be a great event and we look foward to seeing all of our MERGE/ ML family. Hope to see everyone from the board. Whos in?This Saturday June 22nd 2002!!!

Also, in honor of our 1st Anniversary, I have been givin permission to give FREE ADMISSION to all CPpeeps that enter Merge before11:30. If you would like to be the comp list for the Anniversary, pm me your name plus how many people you will be with. (ex. jennifer +3). Thanks everyone. See ya Sat.

George b.

I will be there. Rydell has been on fire lately.

This past saturday @ Merge he completly tore apart every song. Didn't leave one song alone. He added in keys, acapellas, breaks at all the right times, he did such a great job.

Favorite part of this past saturday was Shakedown (Scala) combined with Oris Jay Trippin, he took the buildups from each song and kept switching the 2 back and forth...... :eek:

I couldn't even ID half of his set, New bombs all over the place...

FEEl me now or never DUB or whatever that song was he mixed with it..........Wow.

Ill be there. Checked out Rydell for the first time last week and the kid ripped it up...... some real serious shit was going on up in that booth with some of the mixes he threw down...Cant wait for the anniversery party if its anything like Metros anniversery parties me and my friends are in for one long fucked up weekend....

Wasnt around this past weekend but im feeling much better. See ya at Dinner on Thursday at Metro and I got a big crew coming down on Saturday!!. Oh boy gonna be one of those nights.

PS. George dont pussy out on the after hours.

Originally posted by tyco

I'll be there with a little crew..............

I'm afraid of George..........very afraid.

;)

:laugh:

When I met him at Merge for the first time a few weeks ago....I shook his hand to say hello and with the other hand followed a shot. I stayed away after that not because I wasn't grateful... because I was afraid too. ;)

Originally posted by neena16

When I met him at Merge for the first time a few weeks ago....I shook his hand to say hello and with the other hand followed a shot. I stayed away after that not because I wasn't grateful... because I was afraid too. ;)

Well, that's not allowed this weekend!!! Don't worry, I was scare to, I had no idea what I was in for!!!!!:eek:

I wish there was a breathalyzer around George's bar @ Metro or Merge. I would bet that the median average of alcohol level around his bar would be .45 or higher. :laugh:

yea my experience was at Metro.........all I know is, by the middle of the night he was pouring shots into my mouth from the bottle...........I could only get him to stop by telling him I had to drive home...........so he proceeded on to get my friends after that...........gotta love it though. :D

Thanks guys for all the comments. But................you guys make me sound CRAZY:eek: I'm not that bad, well, maybe i will be this sat at the anniversary, only if you twist my arm.........

george b.

ps. - Thanks to all the people who responded about being on the list for the Anniversary this saturday @ Merge. I cant believe how many people PMed me. If anyone else would like to be on my comp list, just pm me your name+ how many people. REMEMBER, you and you party will be admitted free, until 11:30 only, so get there early!!!!.

Originally posted by djdanfury

I wish there was a breathalyzer around George's bar @ Metro or Merge. I would bet that the median average of alcohol level around his bar would be .45 or higher. :laugh:

That could be very very dangerous.... Just think, if you didn't blow high enough, more shots!!!!!!!

All i know is its is probably going to be nuts at merge this week..... For those who have never been to metro anniversery they are probablly one of the best parties of the year just total insanity and Im sure merges will be equal or better..... It is a party I will not miss...... I honestly cant wait to here Richie does anyone know the name of the last song he dropped on saturday night ......see you all there ..... George did u get my pm:::::D :D