Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just moved to Boston.....

johnny13

What's up board....just moved to Boston for the summer.......From Miami (miss it already)........Looking for something to do tonight. Somebody please help me out.........would love to meet some people on the board........Thanks

Originally posted by johnny13

What's up board....just moved to Boston for the summer.......From Miami (miss it already)........Looking for something to do tonight. Somebody please help me out.........would love to meet some people on the board........Thanks

Welcome to the board and to Boston...:D

Originally posted by johnny13

hey johnny,

welcome! what kind of stuff do you like? what clubs did you frequent down in miami? i've been there a number of times... that would help give you advice ;)

Hey everyone!! In Miami i go to Space, Crobar, Level. Love trance and house. I am planning on heading out not this wed but the next wed i think its the 26th....Is anything good on wednesday's Let me know please. Thanks

Definitely, there is a great club called the Phoenix Landing in cambridge, it's actually right around the corner from A1's house. But on Wednesday night, they play great techno, house and various other types of dance music. But if you are going out on Wednesday night, this is the place you want to go!